Incorrect model of item sent

caihas_28
Community Member
I ordered a iPhone X phone case with a card slot at the back rather than a wallet one
I was sent the wrong model and would like to have someone send me the correct model please as I paid for the one I wanted and didn’t get the one I purchased
Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You need to contact your seller.

eBay don't read here, only other eBay members.

image host
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

This is a member to member board and it is only members like yourself who will see it, not ebay or your seller.

Ist step is to contact your seller, they may just send you a new one or they may refund. If they want it back then they should pay the postage.

If you get no response from the seller start a money back claim through ebay, it is fairly straight forward but if you have any problems come back here.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

@caihas_28 wrote:
I ordered a iPhone X phone case with a card slot at the back rather than a wallet one
I was sent the wrong model and would like to have someone send me the correct model please as I paid for the one I wanted and didn’t get the one I purchased

Hi caihas_28 , Sorry to hear of your dilemma.  I hope you get it sorted. When you contact the seller, you should get adrop-down selection as per the below.  One option will be I received an item that wasn't as described .

SELECT A TOPIC

*I have a question about using my item or I want to send the seller a message

* I didn’t receive my item

* I need to return my item

* I received an item that wasn't as described

* Request to cancel this order

* Other

And then you should see this   .. .... 

What can you do if the item arrived damaged, is not as described, or is missing parts?

If there's something wrong with the item, don't worry. Just request a refund. We'll keep track of your request so you can get the item you ordered or your money back

And then you can go from there.  Good luck.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply