Is anyone having problems with deliveries from China? Is Corona Virus delaying deliveries

Is anyone experiencing difficulties with deliveries from China? I ordered something which tracking says was despatched Feb 6 but still have not received it. Is Corona Virus preventing promt deliveries from China and elsewhere?

Message 1 of 60
Latest reply
59 REPLIES 59

Is anyone having problems with deliveries from China? Is Corona Virus delaying deliveries

@rfjnrob wrote:

Not all from China is rubbish, just not all from the U.S. is rubbish-and yes in both as in all countries there are terrible things made sold and sent. Don't single them out. We make plenty of rubbish here too.

The question was whether you have had issue or received the "delayed" notice from China. Yes or no would suffice.

The question I was answering was about item location misrepresentation. Pays to read the whole thread instead of cherrypicking what you want to be outraged about.

And it was last month. What point are youi trying to make a month after the event?

Message 21 of 60
Latest reply

I think you'll find they were refering to your first comment that said you don't buy rubbish from China, not the later comment.
Message 22 of 60
Latest reply

brefo-1444
Community Member
Aus post standard delivery air, has been suspended indefinitely from 3rd of April. That's how my seller was sending. Time to cancel and get a refund
Message 23 of 60
Latest reply

brefo-1444
Community Member
From China to Aus that is
Message 24 of 60
Latest reply

I have been waiting on items and they are well past the due date only to receive a refund. Furthermore Ebay is allowing sellers under false pretence
To state they are selling from Sydney when in fact they are selling straight out of China and taking funds and not sending out items. Ebay is allowing this trade to continue and he is more than happy to kick off Aussie sellers.
Message 25 of 60
Latest reply

we are funding China through eBay and COVID-19 they are happy to take our funds and not send out any product and state they Our Australian sellers. Buyers be aware as they are taking your money and no goods received.
Message 26 of 60
Latest reply

thanks for the info,

Im confused as I have items showing as sent while other identical orders from the same seller aare showing as unsent, and ive had all different confliction responses from the seller regarding whats going on when I got aone reply saying soemthing about post not being allowed to be sent and offering a refund,

which contradicted the precious reponse,

so I got suspicious and went to another of their listings and asked if they are still able to sent to au if I purchased, I got the same answer offering me arefund for an item i hadn;t yet purchased??? 

Now Im even more confused. Also confused as sellers overseas are still offering the sme items for sale, if they arent able to send them wouldnt they end the listings?

Cheers ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 27 of 60
Latest reply

Knowing how difficult it has been for sellers in China to get their products out, I have been patient and not bothered them, even though it is taking so long.

With the lockdowns lifting my products are starting to move. It has been a couple of months but I would advise buyers to be patient, the sellers are doing what they can in a very difficult time for them. I just got 5 packages yesterday that I ordered late Jan. Please try to be a bit more understanding.

Latest reply

I agree it is a dufficult situation Im more than happy to wait and be patient but as i have cognitive issues

I dont mind waiting if I know the iems wil get here eventually before the time frame runs out for me to lodge INR should they not arrive (some orders I have are a lot of money)

Im struggling to comprehend: 

if economy shipping was stopped recently (cant remember date) how are some orders of mine still being marked as sent and tracking being given

when I ask if they are able to send to Au why one seller will send default message telling me customs returned to them and offer  a refund - this is for items I have bought from them as well as for items I havent even purchaed yet

when I ask if they are able to send to Au I cant get a atraight answer, eg: If you wait I can try?

if there is difficulty with sending to au why sellers are still running their listings offering to send here

If anyone whos in the know could  help me understand these things I would be very appreciative

THankyou  and have a nice day:)

Message 29 of 60
Latest reply

You have already been told that no-one here can answer your questions.

On an almost daily basis the rules are changing.....some countries are not accepting any incoming mail so AP is not sending any to them.  Some countries are just not sending mail overseas at all.

If you are messaging Asian sellers you need to understand that many sellers do not speak English and rely on translation services.  The answers are never going to be completely accurate.  The sellers have told you they will try to get the items to you if you are prepared to wait.

If you are only prepared to wait for the ebay estimated time for delivery I would not take the chance.   Judging by what I have been reading you need to be a lot more patient for now.

Message 30 of 60
Latest reply