It started as one.

go-tazz
Community Member

Now it's up to 23 scam listings here,43 international ones and they even have coloured ones now,shok.gif

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p3984.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.TRS0&_nkw=Rare+Baby...

One has grown to 4 scam listings for these,(not as believable?),Who knows.gif

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p3984.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.TRS0&_nkw=Female+Gi...

Still close to 400 of these scam listings,shok.gif

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p3984.m570.l2632.R2.TR4.TRC1.A0.H0.Xrainbow+rose...

You would think that after being reported for over two years that they must realize that they are a

laughing stock in gardening forums,tease.gif

A number of other scam listings  are still available in the Rose category,stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p3984.m570.l1311.R4.TR8.TRC1.A0.H0.Xblack+rose.T...

Message 1 of 42
Latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

Re: It started as one.

You're right,sorry,give_rose.gif

I was uncertain and then didn't Google that one,(it didn't have the clearly fake colouring so should've checked before posting)blush-1.gif

Message 21 of 42
Latest reply

Baaaad boy Taz......................

true.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 22 of 42
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

Baaaad boy Taz......................

true.gif

Corny_cleaning-glasses.giftease.gif

Message 23 of 42
Latest reply

@maranock wrote:

I suppose you have to admire their imagination. 

surely nobody would expect to cut open a lemon and see this

rainbow lemon.JPG

joe,

does your fruiterer sell these?

Message 24 of 42
Latest reply

If you've got rose-coloured glasses they would.........................roflmao.gif

black-eye.gif                    OUCH !!!!     What was that for nan ??????

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 25 of 42
Latest reply

Of course people would think they could cut a lemon open and see that. Why wouldn't they? It's on the internet, therefore it must be true. The internet would never lie. Remember, these are the same nong that think they're buying rainbow roses and rainbow gum trees.

Message 26 of 42
Latest reply

pretty close instead of 10 diferent segments on the lemon my fruit man only has 8 differnt colors, lol

but he does sell some weird  stuff even donut peaches.   how about rainbow  chilies   

ps  you must have a great memory or do you have a special book and write down everything i post ,  wow   you must have a big book no wonder you want my big sticky tape .  lol 

Message 27 of 42
Latest reply

@joethenuts wrote:

pretty close instead of 10 diferent segments on the lemon my fruit man only has 8 differnt colors, lol

but he does sell some weird  stuff even donut peaches.   how about rainbow  chilies   

ps  you must have a great memory or do you have a special book and write down everything i post ,  wow   you must have a big book no wonder you want my big sticky tape .  lol 

joe, don't flatter yourself.  I have a good method of filing things away in my brain.  When I read something I can recall things that might be associated with what I am reading.

Since you just happen to have posted an opinion on just about everything this year joe . . . . . I could possibly relate any post to something you have written, but there is no book.  I especially remember things that I read that are very very silly.

Message 28 of 42
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

Of course people would think they could cut a lemon open and see that. Why wouldn't they? It's on the internet, therefore it must be true. The internet would never lie. Remember, these are the same nong that think they're buying rainbow roses and rainbow gum trees.

That's exactly why these listings sell as buyers believe that they are getting a genuine item,shok.gif

Most will get seeds that may be lemon seeds but there is no guarentee.

As the fake seeds mentioned on here take longer than 60 days to arrive and then produce their first

"crop" the sellers are safe from negative feedback and the MBG,(as they can't be returned in the same

state that they were received in),stubborn_smiley_by_mirz123-d4bt0te_zps12f1a5a3.gif

Message 29 of 42
Latest reply

correct it must be pretty silly of me to go to a fruit shop in the city and find produce thats everywhere but not in country towns ,  you should try it sometimes in the city we have choice. 

by the way these are called donut peaches they have been around for years  , in my fruit shop for at least 5 years maybe not all of the shops , in fact they look ugly .

stock-photo-donut-peach-isolated-57137962.jpg

Message 30 of 42
Latest reply