Item got lost during transition to Global Shipping Center

I'm buyer from Australia, recently purchased an item from UK seller, who sent the parcel from France to UK Global Shipping Center while she was on holiday in France. 

According to the tracking number she provided, item has been delivered to GSP, Pitney Bowes warehouse on 24th Apr 2019. 
However within 5 days, GSP/Pitney Bowes did not take any actions. So sent an email to Pitney Bowes's GSP support, they claimed they haven't received it in their wearhouse. It has been a week since the delivery so I'm 100 percent the packgage got lost. But this kind of International parcel normally required signature, successful delivery meant someone must have signed and accepted the package.
Neither me nor seller is at fault, I feel very little chance getting my money back from eBay.
Does anyone here share the same experience?
Message 1 of 155
Latest reply
154 REPLIES 154

PB replied me this morning 'I checked your parcel status once again, unfortunately your parcel has still not been received in our Sorting Facility in the UK.'
Message 81 of 155
Latest reply

Is there something preventing you from patiently waiting until 24 hours after the LAST ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE & opening a case for Item Not Received?

Message 82 of 155
Latest reply

That delivery date was only estimated by eBay not Parcel Force.
So how would this delivery happens without parcel arriving in PB's GSP center?
Message 83 of 155
Latest reply

ALL delivery dates are estimated by eBay!!!

ONE DAY AFTER THE LAST ESTIMATED DELIVERY DATE YOU ARE ABLE TO OPEN A CASE FOR ITEM NOT RECEIVED.

It's not a difficult concept to understand...however I suspect you will also make a dog's breakfast of that simple process.

It's perfectly ok for you to say..."I don't like doing things in an easy and straight forward manner. I prefer drama in my life".

Message 84 of 155
Latest reply

Try to keep an eye on the tracking here: https://parceltracking.pb.com/

It is PB's own tracking page.

It worked for me when I bought something from the UK via the GSP, and it is easier than asking PB all the time because they are slow and usually not very helpful from what I've heard (luckily I never had to contact them myself).

Message 85 of 155
Latest reply

Thanks for that, that's what I am using now and another tracking website ' parcelapp', which is pretty good.
Message 86 of 155
Latest reply

All I wanted to do was digging something out before the time I am allowed to claim loss.
I want my purchase more than refund.
Additionally I really don't understand how this became "you don't like doing things in an easy and straight forward manner. You prefer drama in your life" in your eyes?!
Message 87 of 155
Latest reply

@jumpman23_cs,

• eBay's estimated delivery dates are not guaranteed delivery dates. They are eBay's automated estimation. They can be wildly inaccurate.
  • Impatience isn't a turbo fuel; it doesn't make things go any faster.
  • The more you call shipping centres or distribution centres before there is any real indication of a problem, the more annoyed the staff will probably be.
  • You're fully covered under eBay's MBG if by chance your item really is missing.
  • You have 30 days from the estimated delivery date to open the report and request a refund. While you certainly can open the request this weekend, that will mean that you will definitely not receive the item. PB will take it (assuming of course that it is not lost, and I think it's too early to be convinced that your parcel is lost). So - it's up to you.

• You can put a note in your calendar to remind you to report the item lost and request a refund in - say - 20 to 25 days from now, if the item hasn't turned up by then, or
    • you can impatiently head straight to the Report an item that hasn't arrived button now.

As everyone has said, there is no need to panic.

Message 88 of 155
Latest reply

Really appreciated that.
By the way sincere sorry to everyone on board.
You're all been very helpful.
I am just a bit overreacted and anxious.
Message 89 of 155
Latest reply

@jumpman23_cs wrote:

I am just a bit overreacted and anxious.

A bit?????   That's an understatement if ever I heard one!

Message 90 of 155
Latest reply