Items disappearing from purchased list

I purchased six items in one transaction on 15/06 from six different sellers. The purchase seemed to go through fine and I got an email from PayPal saying paid successfully. I go in to check where my items were yesterday and they are not in my purchased history. I log into PayPal and for some reason they all got refunded on the 16/06. I spoke to eBay, then PayPal, then eBay again about this and apparently eBay is having some issues and I need to re-buy them all.

I bought another item last night and it is not showing up in my purchase list (it's still sitting in my cart saying I need to pay for it, yet the payment has gone through in PayPal). I'm just waiting for this item to bounce too. Is anyone having this trouble?

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Items disappearing from purchased list

Should have kept my mouth shut Digi, I've just had to go through the cart to get the 15% discount on a few items, and my purchase history has disappeared apart from some of the items purchased from the cart.

And Paypal is still "processing" the payment........................sigh.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

All come good now, payments gone through, purchase history's back..................don't ya just love glitches.................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

don't ya just love glitches.................

Well they do somehow manage to be both consistent and spontaneous, which I think is what everyone's looking for from glitches on a shopping site. Smiley Very Happy

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

Should have kept my mouth shut Digi, I've just had to go through the cart to get the 15% discount on a few items, and my purchase history has disappeared apart from some of the items purchased from the cart.

And Paypal is still "processing" the payment........................sigh.

Padi, if you use the Cart to make multiple payments to multiple sellers in one transaction you will always get a receipt showing that paypal is still processing the payment.

If you go into paypal and then your bank account/paypal account you will probably find that the money has already been taken.

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

@digital*ghost wrote:

@padi*0409 wrote:

don't ya just love glitches.................

Well they do somehow manage to be both consistent and spontaneous, which I think is what everyone's looking for from glitches on a shopping site. Smiley Very Happy

My latest issue on another ID I use is that while my summary acknowledges 36 items for sale, when I try to access the active items, it tells me I have NONE !!!    Awesome for a great buying experience  Smiley LOL

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

I think I've had that one before, too. (I haven't quite "collected" them all, some are a bit rarer than others, but I'd be pretty close Smiley Very Happy ).

The latest one for me is I currently have two change of mind return requests open, but somehow have 0 open requests in the resolution centre. I can not access either case at all via eBay, so it's a good thing I kept the email notifciations because they have a link to 'view case details'. When I get the packages back, it will be the only way I'll be able to go in and update the cases to package received and issue a refund. 😕 

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

towil8664
Community Member

This is happening to me too, how in the hell do I contact eBay when it says I can’t contact them until I’ve contacted the seller, which I obviously can’t as my order must’ve been cancelled also.. please tell me how to get in touch! 😅

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply