Items in my cart have disappeared.

My watch list is pretty much full, so if there is something I want but can't afford now, I just put it in my cart and go back later when I can afford it. Even if someone else buys the item before I can, it will still be there but with "Item not available" written underneath.

Fair enough...I snooze, I lose etc.

I have been doing this for years (and I bet I'm not the only one!)

But in the past couple of days, it all disappeared. The items I had actually 'committed' to were still there, but everything else was gone! Items I had added to my cart over the years, items I had moved to "Save For Later" to make room for MORE items, LOL.

All. Gone.

I thought it was just a glitch and would be back to normal a few hours/couple days later, but nope! Still gone.

It might not seem like a big deal. Just find them and re-add them. Trouble is, I do not have the time to go trawling the search engine for all the CDs and DVDs and books I had saved. I can't remember all the titles, all the sellers, etc. Plus I had so many items saved in my cart, that it was nearly as full as my watch list, LOL.

So frustrating!

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Have you tried looking up your internet history and resetting your cart to show all the lost listings?

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Are you aware that you can create lists within your watch list?

You can't have filled all these as well.

Do as Lyndal suggests, and if they turn up, transfer these into created lists.

Would they be there if you logged into ebay.com I wonder?

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply