Items not arriving from China to Sydney 2018.

After having been a member of E Bay for many years I have noticed items not arriving. This has occured all 2018 and in each case from China.Has anyone else had  problems with Chinese purchases this year? 

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

I haven't.

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

No, not this year or any other year.....I have never had items not arrive from China and I have certainly bought enough from there.

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

Could be due to the Chinese delivery system.
Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ztBF9NuaSY
Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

Hi pauly,

I've had a few items purchased from China not arrive in recent months. Two were eBay purchases, and a couple from other online marketplaces. Hasn't been an issue previously - orders pretty much have always turned up for me.

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

Just seems to be the last 12 - 18 months.Thanks for the feedback. Are you in Sydney?Might be Australia Post?I dont want to be too contraversial though. 

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

Prior to the last 12 - 18 months,no problems.

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

No problems in the past.Some of the sellers do not appear to have stock?Have ordered the same thing from a couple of sellers after getting a refund from the first, same result from the second.No supply.Not a postal issue just a gripe.

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

I doubt if it is a problem with Australia Post...they have their faults but I have never found them to lose items from one particular area.  It is more likely to be a problem with the seller's country.  Some of the Asian postal services leave a bit to be desired.

I am in Sydney and have always had good reliable posties and postal contractors.

My contractor has been delivering to me for over 12 years now and is great....he even points out if the packaging of an item is damaged.

I have had a several postmen in the same time.....most have been very obliging and will wait for me to get to the door if a signature is required (I have mobility issues).

My main issue with Chinese sellers is packaging.....some of them seem to think that a plastic satchel is the be all and end all of packaging.  I had an order of cardboard gift boxes sent in a plastic satchel....all but one was squashed flat.  I have had plastic gadgets arrive broken because they were just thrown in a plastic satchel without any packaging at all.

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

Have one cheap item that hasn't arrived at the moment (VERY overdue and seller has provided

invalid tracking number on any postal system) but prior to that, pretty sure last time an item didn't

arrive from China was 2012 and value was about $1 lol

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply