Ketone Gummies

Beware the celebrities used to falsely advertise these products saying they have lost weight using them. They are all fake misleading advertising. These are a rip-off, can't get a response from seller. Takes 30 days to try them out and ebay will not do anything after 30 days. I want to return the bottle I have not used and the seller will not respond and ebay will not allow return as after 30 days. i don't think ebay should let them advertise on their site. There is no information on the bottle as to ingredients or maker, they could just be gummie bears in a different bottle. Advanced Weight Loss Fat Burner men Women Dietary Supplement.

Do not give them your money.

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: Ketone Gummies

@cam-2793 wrote:

Protein heavy, carbohydrate light diets force the body to use fat instead of glucose for energy. This produces small amounts of ketones, but if levels get too high (most common in type 1 diabetes) it can cause serious damage. There is no way I would buy gummies, but who wouldn't love all you can eat cheese!

It your daughter's breath ever starts smelling like nail polish remover, give her a sandwich and tell her to ease up for a few days. You can buy strips that let you know the concentration of ketones in your urine.

I don't subscribe to the Keto diet, but I have seen a few people lose quite a bit of weight while on it. What you need to know is, they put their body into "ketosis", which is different to "ketoacidosis" that T1 diabetics can find themselves in. It's a totally different condition. T1 diabetics can safely do the keto diet if they choose to, without going into ketoacidosis. That said, they need to have more carbs on it than the average person.

As for the gummies, I've never had any to lose weight. Probably had them that might cause weight gain 😄 😄 😄 😄

Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

The difference between ketosis and ketoacidosis is a matter of degree. Ketosis and ketoacidosis differ between how elevated the ketone level is in the blood. You can measure your ketone levels in your blood with a meter. Ketones in the blood alter the pH of the blood. Non diabetics can safely have between 4 and 8 mmol/L (millionth of a mole per litre), although better to no keep it too elevated for too long.

If you have type 1 diabetes, there is no way to know if ketosis is caused just by fasting or by an insufficient amount of insulin. It is safest to assume any ketosis greater than 0.5 mmol/L is too much if you have type 1 diabetes. Try to keep ketone levels undetectable or at least less than 0.5 mmol/L.

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

First off, Beryl, never trust celebrities about anything-don't take your diet information from them or your political information or anything else. Just because they're rich and famous doesn't mean they know anything or are experts outside their own field.

Secondly, it is tempting to try short cuts for weight loss. Who wouldn't want to chew a few gummies to burn fat. The cold, hard fact though is if you want to lose weight, it's hard work. Speaking from experience.

And it is not fast work.

If you are serious about weight loss, it can be hard to do it on your own. If you get some help at the start of the journey eg Jenny Craig, Lite n easy etc, and if you stick with the program for a few months, then you'll see progress. But you have to allow at least 3-4 months before you'll notice a real difference.

And it isn't cheap. But it will work, where the gummies won't.

And it will help later as you'll have an idea of size portions and a balanced, healthier diet. Good luck.

As for the ads, I don't know where your seller was located but there are a lot of questionable ads from China.

Ebay allows the ads because they are not in the job of guaranteeing the product or quality, only that if you don't get the product, you can make a claim.

Ebay just isn't the right place to buy a lot of stuff and that includes most electricals or anything where you need a guarantee of any kind.

I'd say you've lost your money here, as far as an ebay claim goes. 

Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

@springyzone wrote:

First off, Beryl, never trust celebrities about anything-don't take your diet information from them or your political information or anything else. Just because they're rich and famous doesn't mean they know anything or are experts outside their own field.

A lot of them are richer because they happily endorse these products, with no knowledge of the actual product.  Why would anyone trust a ''celebrity'',  sadly it's people like Beryly who they make more money from.  The quicker we realise celebrity doesnt mean anything the better off we will be.

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

They were indeed in China

And their feedback should have been enough to make anyone head for the hills instantly 

WAY below what anyone here would ever consider close to acceptable 

Let alone for something like this purchase 

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply