Looks like cheap lawn mower was a scam, anyone else expecting a Black Eagle lawn mower?

Message 1 of 31
Latest reply
30 REPLIES 30

Re: Looks like cheap lawn mower was a scam, anyone else expecting a Black Eagle lawn mower?

Seller has bee de-registered by ebay

You need to open an INR case to get your money back

http://pages.ebay.com.au/help/buy/item-not-received.html#notreceived

Message 11 of 31
Latest reply

Re: Looks like cheap lawn mower was a scam, anyone else expecting a Black Eagle lawn mower?

Yep have done that, first time it has happened to me.
Message 12 of 31
Latest reply

The idea of coming to the boards to ask a question is to give as much information as possible to allow accurate answers.

If the seller is no longer registered then the chances of getting your mower are very slim.   It just might arrive if it was sent before ebay kicked him off but I would not hold my breath.

Just open a paypal dispute as soon as you can and get a refund.

Message 13 of 31
Latest reply

@lly91431_5 wrote:
Sellers name is olivigoulb and was selling Black Eagle lawnmowers for $90. I know nine other people bought one but the seller has disappeared. I've sent a report to Ebay and they've closed down any information on the purchase.

The "seller/scammer" has being NARU'd because they were scam listings.

If you ever see items at too good to be prices just copy and paste the title into an eBay page and check what

they are really worth,(then you would see that they are scam listings)

You'll need to keep a watch on your Email account as the scammer now has your details and they will be

sending you phishing Emails sometime in the future,(you will also have been added to spammer lists).

If you have opened any communication from them or clicked on a link you will need to run all your virus and

spyware protection and change your passwords.

Message 14 of 31
Latest reply

lly9, looks like this is a scammer but that aside, Black Eagle lawn mowers appear to be absolute rubbish.

image host
Message 15 of 31
Latest reply

Kopes, from your link re Black Eagle lawn mowers-

Be careful I bought one started mowing today and it exploded and burnt my grass my fingers and put a hole in neighbours car

snicker.gif

Message 16 of 31
Latest reply

Will do but can't until the last day of supposed delivery next Tuesday.
Message 17 of 31
Latest reply

Will do when the last day of supposed delivery has passed, next Tuesday.
Message 18 of 31
Latest reply

Always stick with a Victa if it's a push-along mower Kopes.....................or a John Deere if it's a ride-on............

Spoiler
I lurve my JD........................both in the bottle and out in the paddock       

Spoiler
Oh, and if it gets much blardy colder down here I can mow the snow with it Kopes.

bg20020b.jpg

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 19 of 31
Latest reply

G'day Stalks, ava good weekend fellow Muskie.........................Fencing.gif

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 20 of 31
Latest reply