Lost items with Aust Post.

Hi all, appears to be some confusion regarding who has to wear it when items are lost with Aust Post. I have lodgement receipts, and tracking shows the items have gone through Sydney, but thats where they stop, according to the tracking. I don't wish for my buyers to be giving me a neg, if I have to refund, I will. Aust Post have emailed me with their results of my two cases open with them, and they have requested values of the items, and the postage costs involved. I believe they may offer some type of payment when they lose items, but it probably wont cover the full value. It is a joke that we sellers really need to insure items in case they lose them. I mean, why should we pay extra, on top of the skyrocketing postage costs, to cover them for not doing their job and losing stuff. This is three items they have lost with me, in two weeks. A joke.

Message 1 of 70
Latest reply
69 REPLIES 69

@audistarelectronics wrote:

Now it's obvious you like stirring up people just to get a response. You are making a fool of yourself. This is my last reply to you, so say what you wish to say to me, about me, imagine things I have never stated. Have fun.

How's that lol,as we're all basically ghosts on here, seriously you're the fool by bringing up that you're retired and all that who cares!

Message 61 of 70
Latest reply

@collect247 wrote:

I just can't do that because as you said it has all worked out well for you you're happy that you got what you wanted.

Double standards all the way.

Stop posting then I won't have to reply simple as that.

I hope I receive my item on time and as described!

OMG! There is no "lol" in this post. You are slipping crow. You lol in every post, in the most random ways. I'm guessing you weren't overly angry when you posted this because it seems the angrier you get, the more "lol" you put in your posts.

Spoiler
Adding "lol" to a post doesn't make you seem to be happier or non threatening.
Spoiler
In fact, it makes you look quite silly.
Spoiler
Most of the time your innocent "lol" is pointless
Spoiler
A bit like most of your comments in this thread.
Message 62 of 70
Latest reply

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

@collect247 wrote:

I just can't do that because as you said it has all worked out well for you you're happy that you got what you wanted.

Double standards all the way.

Stop posting then I won't have to reply simple as that.

I hope I receive my item on time and as described!

OMG! There is no "lol" in this post. You are slipping crow. You lol in every post, in the most random ways. I'm guessing you weren't overly angry when you posted this because it seems the angrier you get, the more "lol" you put in your posts.

Spoiler
Adding "lol" to a post doesn't make you seem to be happier or non threatening.
Spoiler
In fact, it makes you look quite silly.
Spoiler
Most of the time your innocent "lol" is pointless
Spoiler
A bit like most of your comments in this thread.

Haven't you got sheep to feed or something tippy LOL

Message 63 of 70
Latest reply

Same c rap ... different day
Message 64 of 70
Latest reply

Hello,everyone. To be respectful is very important in your interaction with other members here. I'd like to remind you that content that is harmful, hostile, threatening, abusive, baiting, vulgar, defamatory, harassing, or includes hate or racist speech, name calling, or profanity will be edited or removed. Please read about our policy here: https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Community-Feedback/Updates-coming-to-eBay-com-au-Discussion-Boards/... Thanks very much. ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 65 of 70
Latest reply

Related image

Message 66 of 70
Latest reply

Yes, something wrong there. You have always given me respectable help when I post. This recent post of mine has really swayed me to not bother asking for help in future. I am very sorry that you and the other decent members here who treat others with respect have been dragged into this gutter level thread. I probably should have just dropped it earlier in, if I had known what I know now, I would have done. Once again, sorry that the wrong people are copping it in the neck. I also, am out. Wont bother asking, or replying to anything further.

Message 67 of 70
Latest reply

I think you're right, audistar, in that this particular thread is no longer going anywhere or helping with general information and might as well be locked, from my point of view.

But it would be a shame if you let it stop you from reading other posts or asking questions in the future, as there is often a lot of useful information given about buying & selling.

Message 68 of 70
Latest reply

@crow,

I am reasonably sure that I know why this is happening with what you are posting. Difficult times... I hope that there are better days ahead.

@audistarelectronics,

I hope that you can stay around. As springyzone says, there is useful information to be found here, and every buyer's and/or seller's experience can add something of value. Who knows... perhaps other new posters will find an answer to their dilemma from things that you post.

(And... the community here is actually a very rewarding one. There are so many people here whom I respect, whose posts I enjoy, etc.)

Message 69 of 70
Latest reply

Hello, everyone. The discussion is getting off-topic. Coud we please go back to the original topic about lost items? Remember irrelevant posts might be removed and the thread might be locked due to continuous off-topic discussion. Thanks. :๏ผ‰

Message 70 of 70
Latest reply