My item seems to be stuck at Erlanger, KY for more than 9 days now!!!

jim30nl
Community Member

I see some others on th eboard have had some issues before with this Global SHipping Program, and items being delayed for no good reason when te buyer should really opt out of this program... USPS would be much faster and much cheaper for the buyer for delivery without going through this global shipping program...

Can someone from ebay look into this for me and let me know where my item is - seems the global shipping progra tracking is for some reason not updating at all and i don;t want to missout on the delivery as my item has cost me over $500...

Message 1 of 53
Latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

Re: My item seems to be stuck at Erlanger, KY for more than 9 days now!!!

wnDirect does deliver to the USA so it sounds like Pitney Bowes can no longer keep up with the deliveries so they hand it off to another company.

It does sort of fit....delivery from the USA has been getting slower and slower, the tracking is often not updated, members are complaining of items sitting in Erlanger for over a week when they used to forward them in 48 hours max.

wnDirect are a newer company so maybe they are undercutting FedEx to get the work.

This is getting interesting.....first it was FedEx only to deliver in Australia, then FedEx hands items off to AP, now we have another logistics company involved.   Doesn't give me much confidence in swift delivery from the USA.

Message 21 of 53
Latest reply

To be honest, I am satisfied with the transit times offered by eBay's GSP.  Of the items that had no tracking, I received all of them in just over a week after dispatch from PBI.  wnDirect is surprisingly quick also, as AusPost don't hold parcels back because they're "not due for delivery" it seems.  wnDirect's tracking finally works correctly with GSP items so no complaints there, unless PBI or eBay's system fails and no tracking number is available.  At the end of the day, I win out of all these GSP transactions as I tend to purchase large and bulky items using this service.

Message 22 of 53
Latest reply

Well update for my parcel stuck in Erlanger is because the dopey seller put my item in a section listing that is prohibited into Australia although it's not prohibited ! So he's cost me $390 in which PayPal covered my funds but tried to reimburse me with cash out of the sellers acc , and you guessed it he has no funds in his PayPal acc ! So I've just got to wait it out now !! 😔
Message 23 of 53
Latest reply

The seller should have his PayPal account linked up to either a bank account or credit card, so unless both of those are empty too, there should be no problem getting your money.

Message 24 of 53
Latest reply

It shouldn't matter anyway as Paypal normally refund your money then chase the seller for their funds.
Message 25 of 53
Latest reply

Paypal is trying to get the dept paid with a echeck to the sellers personal bank acc first ,, if they don't receive it that way paypal will front the dept to me them selves !
Message 26 of 53
Latest reply

How to check this PBI tracking # at our home country postal services?

Previously with USPS, I just key in USPS tracking no to my national postal services, then it appers. With PBI, none.. PBI is so suck..

Message 27 of 53
Latest reply

Click on the Pitney Bowes tracking number....this opens a window that tells you where it is.

It does not show on the USPS site, or Australia Post.  Once it arrives here you can track it on the FedEx site....again you click on the tracking number.

Message 28 of 53
Latest reply

biosb67
Community Member
ebay take out of account the tell u its out of stock .do we get our money back
Message 29 of 53
Latest reply

Your question is rather hard to understand and does not appear to have anything to do with the subject of this very old thread.

If you have been told your item is out of stock the seller should have refuded when the purchase was cancelled.

If not, then you should ask the seller where the refund is.

Message 30 of 53
Latest reply