My item seems to be stuck at Erlanger since 7 Jan

Hello people,  

I have never used international priority shipping before. I have no Idea where my Item is or even what's happing. My item should have delivered by 14 Jan. 

What is really passing me off that every time I contact the seller, he doesn't responel. 

Now what should I do ?      

my  tracking number : UPAAB000000256119489 

Thank you.. 

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

If the item has reached Erlanger KY then the seller has completed his part of the transaction and he has no access to any tracking.

We cannot use the tracking number you have posted.....you will have to do it yourself.  Click on it and it should open a new window with the tracking.

If it is still showing as being in Erlanger then it means that it eithr has not yet been handed to FedEx for delivery to Australia, or it has missed being scanned somewhere along the way.

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

How do you know when it 'should have' arrived?

If you mean the estimated delivery date inserted by ebay, those dates are guesses and rarely reflect reality 

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

I'm confused, you are registered in Saudi Arabia and yet your package destination is showing as Canada from that tracking.

What was the item? Because Pitney Bowes will confiscate many articles, including knives (any knife, even a butter knife) guitars etc.

Capture.PNG

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Here's a thought.

I know you don't understand the concept in Saudi Arabia, but most of North America has been hit with massive snowstorms in the last week or so. Maybe things have been held up due to trucks not being able to navigate the roads. Especially if your item is heading even further north.

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

It's early days. There is nothing the seller can do at this point. The postal services are still catching up on Christmas back log, so things are moving a little slower.

Are you in Canada? If so, Canada customs can take WEEKS to clear a parcel. Sit tight. If it's not arrived in another 2 weeks, come back and we'll tell you how to proceed.

Edit:

Greetings from Down Under! upside down smiley.gif

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

How about, if they're in Canada, they go on the Canadian boards.

https://www.ebay.ca

They would know better about their own postal system

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

Not likely Stawks.....from my experience most Canadians live in a fool's paradise and believe that their postal service is second to none.

It has been slow and expensive for so long that many of them know no different.Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

Here's a thought.

I know you don't understand the concept in Saudi Arabia, but most of North America has been hit with massive snowstorms in the last week or so. Maybe things have been held up due to trucks not being able to navigate the roads. Especially if your item is heading even further north.

anyone in Canada wanna buy a car?

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-01-19/car-made-out-of-snow-gets-ticket-in-montreal-canada/9342724

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Hang on a minute!!!

GSP will confiscate A GUITAR???

What the? Have they gone completely mad?
Message 10 of 14
Latest reply