My item tracking says it's pending and seller hasn't replied

So I order an Optus voucher from a seller who has eBay premium services. He used Australia Express Post with a tracking number. eBay said on the page that item has been sent yesterday but the tracking says pending- no event yet until this morning. I contacted the seller twice this morning but have yet to get replied. What should I do?
Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Depends when the feedback is left. Not a lot can be said if a seller leaves feedback when the item is posted (which I am not alone in doing).

Feedback for a buyer, once you get over about 10, is simply a count of how many items sellers left feedback for. It can only be positive, so has no value.

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

AP is not guaranteed to scan it. Neither is it "guaranteed" to arrive next day as you may interpret it. Express guarantee simply means that if within delivery areas and it is not on time then sender is eligable for either a replacement satchel or cost of express label..They have a % of late deliveries even with express.

I posted an express over counter last weds, wasn't scanned and arrived at buyer on monday. contacting AP got me a postage refund, but that still didn't help it get there overnight. Only tracking that showed was delivery.

Even if seller ships late its not a deliberate thing, but sometimes it happens.

-------------------------------

ASSUMPTION IS THE MOTHER OF ALL STUFF UPS!!
Message 12 of 12
Latest reply