Negative Feedback in sellers listing

There are sellers that have written in their listings that if a buyers payment isn't received within a time frame then they will receive a negative feedback which we all know that is impossible as a buyer can not receive negative feedback but when I have pointed this out to these sellers they have turned around and said we have years of experience and we know what we are doing so stop bothering us with your rubbish,well all you sellers out there you all need to refresh up on the policies as you don't know what you're doing.
Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: Negative Feedback in sellers listing

Oh god, didn't we have one of these last week that started about a pump? Is it carching?
Message 11 of 24
Latest reply

I think the only trouble making troll in this thread is yourself. The others replied and you didn't like what your heard, so as usual, you resort to name calling and swearing.

Maybe be more careful in how you word things. ALL sellers means ALL sellers. You can't come back and say it's only select sellers after you have written ALL.

Message 12 of 24
Latest reply

As a seller myself I am more than happy to see sellers put those, and other unenforceable, statements in their listings. It makes it less likely anyone is going to buy from them increasing my chances.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 13 of 24
Latest reply

Sometimes these posts are really useful in alerting me to the fact that CERTAIN ebayers can join a few others on my blocked bidders list.

Doubt that this charming ebayer would ever come within coo-ee of any of my listings but no harm in making sure !!

Thanks, Zelly, for the 'thumbs up'.

Have had it up to here, with dealing with abusive, and generally unpleasant ebayers (most I should add are lovely and a pleasure to deal with !)

Will be relieved never ever to have to deal with you, on a business footing !!!

Message 14 of 24
Latest reply

That was my mate ozzie he came here and posted and all he got was abuse from all you trolls and I'm getting the same abuse so if you abuse me then I will give back 10 fold haha

Message 15 of 24
Latest reply

@zelly888 wrote:

That was my mate ozzie he came here and posted and all he got was abuse from all you trolls and I'm getting the same abuse so if you abuse me then I will give back 10 fold haha

oh zellie / ozzie........

took a little longer than I thought, but 'blood will out'....

very foolish, people here have long memories, and as far as trolls - the troll radar here among the expereinced is exemplary - kickingmyself that I didn't trust my usual good instincts.

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 16 of 24
Latest reply

Thank you to all the replies you have all done well,this post was an experiment to see the reactions of people and what they say and don't say on an agressive level,I'm sorry that I had to resort to such foul behaviour and language but it was for a university project which had to involve everything and anything.

Message 17 of 24
Latest reply

@zelly888 wrote:

Thank you to all the replies you have all done well,this post was an experiment to see the reactions of people and what they say and don't say on an agressive level,I'm sorry that I had to resort to such foul behaviour and language but it was for a university project which had to involve everything and anything.

B S

Message 18 of 24
Latest reply

RUBBISH !!

NOT ACCEPTABLE OR BELIEVEABLE.

Message 19 of 24
Latest reply

Sorry Helen, That was intended as a response to you know who !!!

Message 20 of 24
Latest reply