Not Delivery

artava23
Community Member

Hello

I had a package with Tracking number: 2X0011992999 that was declared delivered(drop off) on 23-Aug 14:55 AEST
We were at home on this date and time and no package was delivered to us by your company.
Please check and let me know the result
Thank

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Not Delivery

Maybe it was left in a safe place?

Which company delivered it (or not)?

Where did you track it? I cannot recognize the company from the tracking.

Did you actually track it on the courier's website or did you just receive an email from the seller stating that it had been delivered?

At any rate, we are only ordinary members here, not eBay staff, so you will have to contact the seller and the courier for more information.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Not Delivery

Other members cannot check for you

Even if eBay does read your post (unlikely) they could not tell you, they are not a delivery company 

You need to contact the actual courier in question 

Did the seller use Sendle (courier broker) ?

Is your address correct in eBay?

Is that the tracking number for your actual eBay purchase?  or something from somewhere else?

Two of the three sellers you have chosen to buy from are in China, both with awful feedback

The seller in Australia you bought from also has awful feedback

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Not Delivery

Aramex - left in a safe place.
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Not Delivery

Many couriers make no attempt to knock or let you know they are there. They just drop it by the front door/ letterbox/ wherever. This means it could be hiding under a bush or it could have decided to go home with a passerby. 

You will need to contact Aramex directly, they might send you the proof of delivery photo which might give a clue as to its whereabouts.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply