Not received my order due to customs reject with reason package not containing proper name of prod

sch.veer
Community Member

Hi,

I have booked a product from ebay seller

on 10 Jan, 2021 and I have not received my product yet. DHL has contacted me and told the item is rejected by Australia Customs as it doesn't contain proper details on package about the product inside including its botanical name.   

Now when contacted multiple times to seller he is telling me that it is my responsibility to clear from customs. But customs through DHL has clearly mentioned that package not containing proper content name so it can't be taken inside Australia.

Please advise me my next step as my money got struct and I have not received neither product nor my refund of paid amount.

Thanks

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Not received my order due to customs reject with reason package not containing proper name of prod

You have been given the answers and refuse to accept them

So there is no point in saying it again

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

Spoiler

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

I hold ebay account since many years and a genuine buyer booked many of the stuffs from ebay online portal here in Au & way back in India as well before 2019. 

I am not trying to import anything which is restricted in Au, I was in need of Garden cress seeds &  I booked on ebay's online portal which was genuinely available Garden cress seeds. I am sure Garden cress seeds are not banned in Australia unless it is properly packed and sent with its naming. So how we book online stuffs like wise I booked it even though selling cost is very high. But Customs rejected pack mentioning it is not properly packed with content name.

Now pls tell me my mistake in it. 

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

You have repeated your post at least 3 times - and it has been answered

Your mistake is not buying Australian.

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

You have repeated your post at least 3 times - and it has been answered

Stawks, perhaps the OP doesn't have English as their first language and doesn't comprehend that they are in the wrong. Or perhaps think that "special rules" apply to them that don't apply to anyone else.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

Spoiler

Too bad, so sad.

I'm over being polite

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply