Please make giving feedback easier!!

When leaving feedback for orders, please make it easier to leave feedback.

For example, I don't mind selecting how many stars to give, and selecting it was a thumbs up, but don't give me how fast was the postage, was the product correctly described etc. Keep it simple, and optional for the rest of the requirements.

I have 100s of products I need to leave reviews for, but every single time I go to do them, I think to myself " are you kidding me?" Who on earth has the time for this? Why can't I just select all and press Excellent, instead I have to spend at least 2 hours reviewing, selecting, and writing in a comment that's a requirement for every product. 

If this does not change, do not expect me to leave a review again, unless it's a negative one, as me and I'm sure many others would feel the same.

Message 1 of 30
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I did not know I could leave reviews in bulk. I just found a way. I was doing them 1by1 by completing one, then going back, clicking review, and then filling it out. I was finding this extremely time consuming, but it is a lot easier now having a long list where I can easily fill them out.

By the way, I wasn't threatening anyone, and if that's what it sounds, that wasn't my intention. I'm sorry if you felt that way. I know these are optional, I was just expressing my opinion. I just wished it was quicker to fill out in bulk, but now that I found a way, It's much easier. 😄

Is there a way I can fill them out using the iPad app? 

View solution in original post

Message 20 of 30
Latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

Other members cannot do as you instruct

It is  just as hard to leave a neg/red dot as it is a green one, so that is just spiteful and when other sellers see you only ever leaving negs, you will be added to many party lists quick smart

Feedback is voluntary , reviews are mostly pointless  (two different things)

Feedback is for sellers, not products 

If it that hard to leave one or two words for good sellers just don't bother with any feedback at all 

Your 'threat' not to do it is not going to change a thing 

And since you have not bothered to leave any feedback at all in over a year, your post really is moot

Message 2 of 30
Latest reply

You haven't left f/b for over a year....no wonder you have so many.

Why don't you do it when you receive your item?

Message 3 of 30
Latest reply

To add to what Sandy said - you only have 60 days to leave feedback, so even if you have bought hundreds of items since your last feedback score more than a year ago, you would not be able to leave feedback for all.

@silentdragon88 wrote:

I have 100s of products I need to leave reviews for, but every single time I go to do them, I think to myself " are you kidding me?" Who on earth has the time for this?

Message 4 of 30
Latest reply

@sandypebbles wrote:

And since you have not bothered to leave any feedback at all in over a year, your post really is moot

..............and couldn't even be bothered to leave feedback for their buyers in the last year................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 30
Latest reply

arctoph_49
Community Member

Feedback is voluntary. If you don't want to leave feedback it's OK, but only leaving negative feedback does not seem right, and sellers will think you are never happy.

Message 6 of 30
Latest reply

Thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to write this confusing gripe.

Which is it ' Feedback ' or ' Review '. ??

Message 7 of 30
Latest reply

For someone so time poor, you certainly like to waste it.

Message 8 of 30
Latest reply

What is it,  4 extra key strokes, or mouse clicks,  in the time you wrote this,  you could have left feedback for 1000's of items.

Message 9 of 30
Latest reply

@domino-710 wrote:

Which is it ' Feedback ' or ' Review '. ??

Judging from what the OP wrote, it is obvious that he meant feedback because he mentions postage time and then he mentions he has hundreds of items waiting to be reviewed, which is impossible because real reviews are only available on few pages. And his tag is "feedback".

Yes, he used the term "review" incorrectly, but it is easy to infer from his post that he meant "feedback".

Message 10 of 30
Latest reply