Refunds

angj-12
Community Member
I need help from eBAY, how can I speak with someone? I have returned the item as it was faulty,sent numerous emails with no response. I returned the goods using AUSPOST with a tracking number, goods have been delivered but no refund or communication from seller.
Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Refunds

Read the answers you were given in your other post.................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Refunds

You were answered last night, almost as soon as you posted

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Buying/Refunds/td-p/2528817

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Refunds

Did you upload the tracking to your return request? If you did and it has been more than three days since it arrived back then there is a button in the return request that says "ask eBay to step in" they will check all the particulars and refund . 

If you sent the item back without opening a return request then ( during business hours) scroll down to the bottom of any eBay page and click on help and scroll down to the bottom of that page and click on " contact us" . You will need to click through a few pages where you tell the computer what the issue is so it can connect you to a person who has been trained in that issue!!!

Eventually you will get to message chat (bot) where you can state you want to talk to a person ( or just confuse the bot and it will send you t a person). this is only available during business hours. 

Please read the help pages on how to return an item so that you can follow correct procedure next time. The outcome  (and process) is so much better with significantly less hassle!

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply