SCAM - Chinese sellers misrepresenting item location - Equick

So here is the latest 'SCAM' many Chinese sellers are now using in their listings to convince you to buy from them as their stock is supposedly located in Australia and you will get the goods quicker.

'AU STOCK' is big and bold in their listing heading.

In fact the item is in China and they use a re-fullfilment service called Equick.cn who consolidate many sellers parcels on a daily basis and ship them to Sydney. Equick then despatch them using Australia Post from their warehouse in Botany.

Around 4-5 days after you make your purchase you finally receive the tracking advice from Australia Post, which makes you think the items are in Australia, but in fact they have not even left China.  Around 10-14 days later you finally receive the goods.

This activity is clearly misleading and a breach of eBay's 'misrepresenting item location' rules and needs to be stopped.

Message 1 of 252
Latest reply
251 REPLIES 251

Re: SCAM - Chinese sellers misrepresenting item location - Equick

So you are basically advocating fraud?
Message 161 of 252
Latest reply

I have to ask why, given NONE of the posters you are addressing has posted on this thread in the last 4 months, you have a shot at them now, rather than when their posts were current.

I can guess, but I'm not looking for a holiday.

Message 162 of 252
Latest reply

None of 'em have posted for 5 years!

Message 163 of 252
Latest reply

Ebay Stop **bleep**ING US AROUND AND SUCKLING FROM THE TEAT OF BULL**bleep** ARTISTS. THE REAL LOSERS WILL BE YOU AS MORE AND MORE PEOPLE GET THE **bleep**S WITH ASIAN SELLERS CLAIMING AUSTRALIAN STOCK. "Well ummm, we will look into it.... blah blah blah!" SHOVE IT!!! If you are not going to do anything just say so and let us take over. It's your credibillity and reputation your milking.

CLASS ACTION REQUIRED HERE! This is corrupt.

All my friends say the saaaaaaame thing!

WAKE UP! We did 🙂

Message 164 of 252
Latest reply

We are not happy with your corrupt practices 😉

Message 165 of 252
Latest reply

@andrewfrost*2011

Lovely turns of phrase there.

Did you bother reading any of the 163 replies prior to yours - at least a dozen of which would have mentioned that eBay Australia has no control over Chinese registered sellers.

BTW: eBay neither read nor respond to board posts. The removal of profanity is the purview of the sub-contracted board moderators, Lirthium. It is hardly corrupt to expect some level of civilised discourse, either.

I've always considered the recourse to profanity to show either a lack of imagination or a lack of education. Or both.

Message 166 of 252
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

I've always considered the recourse to profanity to show either a lack of imagination or a lack of education. Or both.

...................as is caps and bold...............

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 167 of 252
Latest reply

@andrewfrost*2011 wrote:

Ebay Stop **bleep**ING US AROUND AND SUCKLING FROM THE TEAT OF BULL**bleep** ARTISTS. THE REAL LOSERS WILL BE YOU AS MORE AND MORE PEOPLE GET THE **bleep**S WITH ASIAN SELLERS CLAIMING AUSTRALIAN STOCK. "Well ummm, we will look into it.... blah blah blah!" SHOVE IT!!! If you are not going to do anything just say so and let us take over. It's your credibillity and reputation your milking.

CLASS ACTION REQUIRED HERE! This is corrupt.

All my friends say the saaaaaaame thing!

WAKE UP! We did 🙂

Well, that went well for you, didn't it? If you don't like it and don't know how to avoid it, then you are free to close your account. EBay wouldn't notice and wouldn't care. You are nothing to eBay. Absolutely nothing. You coming here ranting and raving isn't going to do anything except get you offside with the moderators. Who incidentally have nothing to do with eBay.

I can only imagine what would happen to this site if eBay let you take over. It would be done for in under 24 hours.

Message 168 of 252
Latest reply

Hello, everyone. I'd like to remind you that profanity is not allowed here. Keep your posts clean and friendly. Thanks.

Message 169 of 252
Latest reply

Yawn - surely this issue has been floggd to death?

Message 170 of 252
Latest reply