SCAM SELLER - <Removed>

I brought and then cancelled my order with this scam seller. I never got a refund and he tricked eBay into resolving the case in his favour. I paid $85.00 USD and he has promised to refund and still no refund or even NO PRODUCT SENT. BEWARE THIS SELLER. NEGATIVE FEEDBACK 100/100

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

SCAM SELLER - <Removed>

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

Oh boy, what a prime example of why you are not allowed to name and shame on the boards.

If you want to ruin an innocent seller's reputation then you have done an excellent job.   You have left your negative feedback for an AUSTRALIAN seller who you only spent $22.50 with.

I would suggest you get in touch with that seller and ebay and work out how to get that feedback removed.

Back to your real problem....how long since you cancelled the transaction?  Depending on your funding source, the seller may have had to wait for your payment to clear before he can refund.

If the funding source was a debit or credit card the refund will go back to that card and may take several days to show.  Have you checked your account if that is the funding source used?

Message 2 of 21
Latest reply

SCAM SELLER - <Removed>

What was your reason for cancelling the order.  Sellers do not have to accept cancellations just to suit you.  They have been

charged ebay fees as soon as you completed purchase and item may have been processed for shipping prior to you cancelling.

Lose the ebay case and then leave a negative (apparently for wrong item).  Then post seller name, against rules, on a public forum

(defamation).  All very intelligent

Message 3 of 21
Latest reply

SCAM SELLER - <Removed>

@tissophil,

You may be a little quick on the draw, perhaps?

• You misidentified the seller and gave a negative to the wrong seller.
  • You publicly named a seller; the moderators will always remove such details and it's against Community posting policy to post such details (for reasons which your post exemplifed).
  • You have called the seller a "scam seller". Are you certain that the seller is a scam seller? If you are referring to the seller in this way simply because the seller won an eBay case, it may be that the seller followed the correct procedure while you did not. That does not make the seller a scam seller.
  • You say he "tricked eBay into resolving the case in his favour". It is beginning to sound more as though you didn't follow the correct procedure. If you calmly post what occurred, step by step, the eBay members here can perhaps assist you to identify what went wrong, and even - just possibly - what can be done to resolve the situation.

You say you cancelled your order with the seller. As you must be aware, once you hit the eBay-BuyItNow(button).jpgbutton, you have committed to the purchase. You cannot cancel the purchase post-sale; the seller will already have been charged the relevant fees, and the sale is regarded as final. You can refuse to pay, or you can request a cancellation, but the seller is under no obligation to proceed with a cancellation. If you've already paid, and have changed your mind after paying, and the seller did not agree to cancel the order, then your remedy is to request a change of mind return. If the seller accepts change of mind returns, it is a straightforward process. It may well be your responsibility to pay for the return postage. Return requests are outlined in this eBay help page.

Message 4 of 21
Latest reply

SCAM SELLER - <Removed>

c_mount
Community Member
Why has the username been removed?? feebay protecting crooks??
Message 5 of 21
Latest reply

SCAM SELLER - <Removed>

A scammer is 'innocent'? What part of the word 'ethics' don't you understand dear?

Message 6 of 21
Latest reply

SCAM SELLER - <Removed>

c_mount, it can be frustrating when one's been taken advantage of by a seller who is fraudulent - and one can't name the seller on the eBay forums. Ditto when a seller has been taken advantage of by a buyer who is fraudulent, and the seller equally cannot name that buyer on the eBay forums.

But it's understandable in terms of limiting legal liability, and preventing a free-for-all round of accusations.

Lyndal was pointing out that the opening poster posted the name of an eBay seller as being the "scam seller" - but this was actually not the seller concerned. The opening poster made a mistake and named a different eBay seller, not the one with whom s/he had the problem. That's one obvious reason why posters on these boards aren't allowed to post names, usernames, or other details of eBay members.

(I don't know if you and Lyndal have some sort of "history", but from my experience on the boards, she is an incredibly helpful person, and I've never seen her been unjust. Information she has posted about Australian couriers and Australia Post has often been the only lifeboat in a turbulent sea of confusion about who delivers what and why and how.)

Message 7 of 21
Latest reply

SCAM SELLER - <Removed>

You are not allowed to name and shame on the boards....the Moderators will always remove anything that identifies the seller.

@c_mount wrote:

A scammer is 'innocent'? What part of the word 'ethics' don't you understand dear?

The OP left negative feedback for a completely different seller to the "scammer" that was identified in her post.  And I am not your dear.

Thankfully ebay has removed the very nasty negative feedback from the innocent seller.

Message 8 of 21
Latest reply

SCAM SELLER - <Removed>

@countessalmirena wrote:

(I don't know if you and Lyndal have some sort of "history", but from my experience on the boards, she is an incredibly helpful person, and I've never seen her been unjust. Information she has posted about Australian couriers and Australia Post has often been the only lifeboat in a turbulent sea of confusion about who delivers what and why and how.)

Countessa, it would appear that lydal is not the only one in c_mount's sights........................

Another poster with little knowledge that takes time to slag off others.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 9 of 21
Latest reply

SCAM SELLER - <Removed>

I'm sorry to see that; I'm the sort ot pour oil over troubled situations, which I suppose could up either making people smell deliciously as though they've just had a fragrant massage, or as though they're about to be stir-fried.

Message 10 of 21
Latest reply