STRANGE SELLERS AGREEMENT BEFORE POST ITEM

I Purchased an item from usa ebay shop ,payment went straight through paypal ,he asked to be contacted first to check item was in stock , i did he said yes ,, had 10 available 7 sold  i was number 8 , so i click and buy .  after 4 days i see its not marked as posted , i ask him if he has posted 2 days later he sends me this .

quote ! 

" did you agree to our shipping terms already ?

i replied what shipping terms ?

he sends me this message below .. 

( please read)

ALL INTERNATIONAL ORDERS MUST READ OUR STRICT POLICY!

We are weeding out all the dis-honest ebay international buyers once & for all.

Due to all the lost packages sent internationally, we cannot take a chance & ship this item(s) to you VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL, OR PRIORITY MAIL to your country unless you agree to our terms below.

Most of the time packages we ship do show as they are mailed as you can see from our feedback.

We will supply a valid scan/tracking# showing the item was shipped, but it will never show arrival in your country or delivery status for the low cost first class service.

NOTE: Only express mail, & DHL items will be insured with detailed tracking, & signature required.

We realize that express mail is expensive, & really not worth spending the extra money to get the part you ordered unless you really need it fast, & don't mind paying the HIGHER SHIPPING FEES

If you select first class mail, it can take from 6 days, all the way up to 60 days sometimes to arrive at worst case scenario.

We have taken too many monetary losses in the past, & will not incur financial loss because of mail problems.

You are hereby agreeing that you will not open a credit card dispute, leave negative feedback, or deny RageCams payment in anyway if the item(s)do not arrive to you.
You are also confirming your FULL Name, COMPLETE mailing address, & contact phone# to ensure the safest delivery which we will always double confirm when printing your address on the label.
If you choose express mail/DHL, & your package does not show up, is lost, or damaged within 30 days, then RageCams will file an insurance claim, & refund you in full.

You are hereby confirming that shipments from RageCams to my country sent priority mail or first class mail can take up to 60 days, & are willing to stay with the service selected & payed for.

I also confirm that pli was advised that the tracking# will never state that the package was delivered

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is this guy for real . ? 

now the listing has changed . it was $ 59.95 +6 post international  ,now 79.95 +9 post or 49.78 registered 

express to AU .. he said if i dont pay him more for post there is no guaranty  i will receive the item , 

the item in question is 1inch x 1inch x 3mm lcd screen for a camera , weight would be around 15 grams 

this guy is screwing me as he is the only shop that sells them , 

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: STRANGE SELLERS AGREEMENT BEFORE POST ITEM

Well, sucks to be him when he finds out that a lot of international parcels with tracking are only trackable until they leave the country of destination.

I also confirm that pli was advised that the tracking# will never state that the package was delivered

LOL! Good luck to him winning a PayPal claim if it doesn't show.. He just admitted that the package won't state that it has been delivered, which is what PayPal need proof of for the seller to win a INR dispute. He can advise you all you like about what he has said and you can accept that. but I think he will find that PayPal think differently..

I would not be buying from that seller with those ridiculous terms.. 

You keep using that word, I do not think it means what you think it means
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

If you have paid all ready then what is he on about?

If he wanted to post under those conditions then he needs that to show BEFORE

buyer pays and they need to agree before being allowed to make the payment.

Sounds like a hell of a con.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

So where exactly are you suppose to agree to that lot?

There is NOTHING in the listing to click on to agree to that rubbish LOL.

Tell him he's dreamin.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

yes what a tool , i told him i will not be agreeing to nothing , send the item or i will put a dispute in 

and i  told him i will video blog to my 2000 subs about his business practice and bad P,R 

if he screws me over , he didnt like that  , 

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Gee I wonder why he did not like that LOL.

Just remember the 45 days you have to open a dispute if need be.

But do not leave that long though. 40 days is enough time for it too arrive.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

i will not be agreeing to nothing

Lol don't ya just love a double negative 😉

Seller is a plonker and I would be so tempted to open a Paypal dispute after a week and then wait until day 19 to close it...........if the thing had arrived of course :^O

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply