Search: Australia Only....

c_mount
Community Member

...should mean sellers in Australia Only, not fake locations yet send from China and take 3 months to get here!

Ebay you are doing yourself a great disservice! But then you don't give a schit because these chinese sellers are your income....

I'm sure some resident doogooder will now 'put me right'....Smiley LOL

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

c_mount
Community Member

...should mean sellers in Australia Only, not fake locations yet send from China and take 3 months to get here!

Ebay you are doing yourself a great disservice! But then you don't give a schit because these chinese sellers are your income....

I'm sure some resident doogooder will now 'put me right'....

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply

Pick me!

You are fully aware of how the search works, and that eBay don't read or respond to board posts.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

G'day Dave, so good that one of the resident doogooders responded so quickly. That's nice.
Nice that you advocate scams and fake locations. Pat on the back their David. x
Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

I don't advocate any such thing, and I'll thank you to not make unsupported and false inferences.

What I know, whether I support it or not, (I don't) is that eBay Australia has no control over Chinese sellers. And that there are easy ways to find where a seller (and more likely their goods) are based. And I don't buy junk from China, cheap or otherwise, slow delivery or otherwise. I might suggest you do the same, if indeed you buy stuff from China, which I doubt.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Good evening Your Roayal Happiness.

I do agree that it "should mean "that...however a quick look at feedback will reveal the seller's country of registration.

Works for me.

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Works for me.

And most people if they know which way is up.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

@c_mount wrote:

I'm sure some resident doogooder will now 'put me right'....Smiley LOL

It should, but some sellers I think lie about location or else must have warehouses here even though they live in China.

It's something that does annoy quite a few buyers but my advice would be to look at the ETA. If the item is in Australia, there's no earthly reason (for most of the urban parts of Australia, where most people live) for any item to take any more than 3 weeks, let alone 3 months.Dead give away it is coming from overseas if it does.

My advice would be if by accident you buy an item listed as being in Aust then find your item is delayed and the seller is in fact in China or elsewhere, immediately open an item not received dispute, don't put up with any nonsense. Get your money back & if the item arrives later, too bad. I wouldn't normally say that but there is no way I'd be offering to return an item to an overseas address if it had been advertised as located in Australia.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

@c_mount wrote:
G'day Dave, so good that one of the resident doogooders responded so quickly. That's nice.
Nice that you advocate scams and fake locations. Pat on the back their David. x

Shhhh, his name isn't David.....

Spoiler
It's Elizabeth
Spoiler
But I didn't tell you.
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Spoiler
I understood that it was Slucaducyoddleyoddle deWotsรผritzenburgczosti... the Third and a Half.

I may be confusing two entirely different people, of course. I haven't had enough sleep and I think I'm hallucinating.
Message 10 of 11
Latest reply