Seeking help finding an item, I've tried all sorts of variables without success

Hi, I am trying to find these boots from last year that I didn't buy at the time because it was the end of winter but now I can't find them again.  I have tried all sorts of variables in my search criteria, nothing.  The seller langlihuan226-7 no longer seems to have an account.

The boots are pull-on (from what I can see) black, lace-up (adjustable), platform heels with a red stripe.  

I hope someone might know of these boots and where I can buy them. 

Thank you!

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Seeking help finding an item, I've tried all sorts of variables without success

a reverse image search found them in Pinterest, but when you click the link it goes nowhere.

A64A8B88-431A-42F1-9D56-474C7918D8EF.jpeg

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Seeking help finding an item, I've tried all sorts of variables without success

They look a little like Burton Imperial boots, but the sole is different to what they usually make

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Thanks for the tip.  At the time I was searching for all sorts of winter, snow, hiking boots so your suggestion makes sense.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

a reverse image search found them in Pinterest, but when you click the link it goes nowhere.

A64A8B88-431A-42F1-9D56-474C7918D8EF.jpeg

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Wow, thanks!

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

That's awesome, thank you.  As I only took a screen print on my phone I lost the words in the listing.  What you found will help me refine my searches! 

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

I tried searching using some of the words, but came up blank.

The search I used was a google reverse image search.  You upload an image to google and it gives matches on the internet.

That seller, langlihua226-7 (note the spelling taken off the pic and not your Opening Post) may have changed their ID name . . . . . . which would explain why you canโ€™t find them in a seller search.  However, if you have ever bought from them their new ID name would show on your feedback (if they left feedback).

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Oh my goodness!  I followed the instagram link, downloaded the original picture...enhanced it (tried this on my iphone image without success, it still looked as I thought) and found out the name was wrong, it is not an L but a T tanglihua226-7 and they are still active ๐Ÿ™‚ but they don't have the boots listed ๐Ÿ˜ž 

Thanks everyone for your help!!!

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply