Seller failed to supply

I recently won a watch however it was not as described. In fact it was in poor condition. I put a negative comment and the seller sent a request to withdraw feedback if he were to refund or replace the item. I agreed however the seller has not done as requested. The feedback time is now finished. What can I do?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Seller failed to supply

Always wait until you have the refund or replacement, then decide on which feedback to leave or whether to revise.

Otherwise the proper method is to open an Item Not As Described case within 45 days of payment. You will be asked to return it via registered post to the address PayPal tell you to and in most cases will receive a refund including the initial postage cost.

image host
Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

The above is if you paid by PayPal which is always a safer way for posted items.

image host
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Also, next time before you rush to leave the negative, try contacting the seller and see if they will resolve the problem first. Do not ever mention feedback in any communication as many good sellers will see that as offensive. If the seller does not respond satisfactorily then you open INAD dispute as kopenhagen5 has advised. Feedback should not be the first step of communication it should be the last.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

We tend to end all forms of non-legally required communication once a customer leaves negative with contacting.

It's rude and no body in this world- I believe anyway- is a psychic.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

without*

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply