Seller of the year

borgeys
Community Member

Smiley HappySmiley HappyHi this seller is one of the worst I have seen  check the feedback item 321244929354 new 6hp two stroke outboard motor scam artist should be banned from ebay benn going on for a week cheers to my old friends  

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Seller of the year

well to be fair, it does seem that something has gone horribly wrong.

88 negs and 13 neuts all looking like they were left on the 12th april.

until then, not a blemish in the past 12 months at least

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Seller of the year

Yeah it did go wrong for the buyers when he claimed all the money through paypal  and buyers had to open disputes  and have to still  wait to get refunded and they have to put up with the sellers stupid feedback response after he was hacked very good customer service should be banned  

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Seller of the year

Could be a hijacked account, certainly does not look like the norm considering the history.

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Seller of the year

yeah, and it seems like a really confused member to me. In his mind, he has explained to everyone what has happened, has issued them their refunds etc, and now doesn't understand why everyone is leaving negs.

I'd say he's thought all was being worked out and then one day he opens up his account to see the negs just roll on in, and becomes quite distressed and replies before thinking.

It'd make me wet my pants if I saw that happenning.

It just seems really sus to me that all the negs pretty much arrived together. I mean, what are the odds of so many peeps coincidentaslly leaving feedback on the same day or two.

I'd nearly even go as far as to say auction bombed? Just seems like a pretty o0rchestrated maneuvre from this side of the PC screen

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply