Seller refunded on the reason 'buyer cancelled' when I didn't

tha_524391
Community Member

I bought an item off someone, after a few days I noticed they hadn't posted it yet so I messaged them about it, they replied back a day later, at this time I was busy so I couldn't check my eBay. When I went online I saw that they messaged me that they wouldn't be able to post until Monday and to let them know if I wanted a refund. I did not want a refund at all, by the time I was able to message them they had already cancelled my order and I'm absolutely furious because it was an item I've been wanting for so long, I've sent them some messages but no response back. 

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Seller refunded on the reason 'buyer cancelled' when I didn't

I do get up early ๐Ÿ™‚, but I am not always up either.

At any rate sometimes I let Gixen bid for me even if I am still awake if the auction ends in the late evening for example, so that my insomnia is not made worse by not winning (in case I don't win). ๐Ÿ˜‚ I paid for a mirror subscription just in case a server is down. It is highly unlikely that both are down, and as a matter of fact I don't think it has ever happened.

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: Seller refunded on the reason 'buyer cancelled' when I didn't

It sounds to me like they still have the item. Because you you really love it, I suggest you write to them and ask them if they would like to relist it because you would still like to buy it.

If you buy and pay for the item just wait for it to come in the mail, can take longer than a standard online business. You can open a case if you have not received the item after the time has elapsed when it says the item will be delivered to you.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply