Seller says he can't see my order

yfgaddi
Community Member
Hi,

Please help. I ordered an item last August 9 and paid promptly. I received a confirmation email from ebay about my order. Now I'm asking the seller if the item has been sent already as it's supposed to arrive from 14-18th August and i haven't received any notification from them that it has been sent. The seller told me that they don't have an order from me. Payment made for the order was made through PayPal. And the purchase amount was deducted from my account.

When i checked my purchase history, it is not listed there.

What can I do? How to contact eBay by email.
Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

@yfgaddi wrote:
Hi the sellers name is actusllly indicated in the PayPal transaction. It doesn't show that it has been refunded.

I have 3 transaction history with the seller. I first made an order of the same item to him last July 20 but apparently the item is still not available st his end so he asked me to just cancel the order. The money was refunded then. So now the PayPal transaction history with the seller has 3 entries, payment made last July 29, refund a week after then the payment made last August 9.

This is starting to sound a bit fishy to me. If the seller is out of stock, they are required to cancel the order themselves using the "item out of stock" option. The seller gets a defect for this. Too many defects for being "out of stock"  ( ie. too dissorganised )  and their selling account can be restricted or cancelled.  They should not be sending you a cancellation request for them being out of stock.

Is it possible the item is still ''out of stock " and the seller is stringing you along until new stocks arrive ? If your money has gone " missing " and you have followed the advice already given on this thread,  I would be contacting ebay CS at this point and requesting that they follow the problem up. Advise them of the previous purchase that was refunded due to being out of stock 3 weeks ago.

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

yfgaddi
Community Member
Hi everyone thank you for all your feedbacks and suggestions. I already emailed both PayPal and Ebay and both made a letter to the seller to correct the problem. Ebay explained that the reason that I couldn't see this order in my purchase history list is because the payment went through the canceled order. I don't know how it happened because I just clicked on the link the seller gave me so I can pay for the item. Anyway, both Ebay and PayPal are onto it now. Again thanks eveyone
Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

@yfgaddi wrote:
Hi everyone thank you for all your feedbacks and suggestions. I already emailed both PayPal and Ebay and both made a letter to the seller to correct the problem. Ebay explained that the reason that I couldn't see this order in my purchase history list is because the payment went through the canceled order. I don't know how it happened because I just clicked on the link the seller gave me so I can pay for the item. Anyway, both Ebay and PayPal are onto it now. Again thanks eveyone

If you want my opinion, and you probably dont, but thats ok.....

I'm going to give it anyway, as im not using it Man LOL

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS SELLER! 

He sounds as dodgy as all feck.

Take your business to a more reputable seller.
I'd be interested to know what this fella's feedback score was like?

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

yfgaddi
Community Member
Hi it's 97%
Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

97%Smiley Surprised  No wonder you are having problems.

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

yfgaddi
Community Member
Ebay customer service sucks big time!!!

I received message from them that the transaction could have happened outside eBay system so it's outside their protection program. And that I have to contact PayPal to get my money back. Grrrr!!!!

How can they say that when i did the transaction in the ebay site using the eBay app.
Message 16 of 16
Latest reply