Selling and Buying

Mt query concerns Paypal. When I sell something the money goes into my Paypal account but when I buy, its coming out of my bank account, even though there's enough in the pp a/c to cover the purchase. This has only happened recently. Before that it was all through Paypal. I dont know what's happened but maybe I changed something in my Ebay account settings? Please advise.
Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Selling and Buying

When you go to pay for something inPaypal. have you made sure the funding source has paypal selected rather than bank account?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Selling and Buying

When you go to pay for something inPaypal. have you made sure the funding source has paypal selected rather than bank account?

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Selling and Buying

Please explain. In Paypal account info it says my Ebay a/c is linked to this Paypal a/c for purchases. Where do I find the funding source bit?
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Selling and Buying

I'm really not sure where it is found

It is just 'there' on mine (I do not have the automatic sign in to Paypal when I am buying enabled, I sign in to Paypal after I hit the confirm my purchase in ebay)

It opens the Paypal page and gives the options of what Funding source I want to use

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Selling and Buying

I think I fixed it. Before in preferred way to pay online is said just the bank and Visa. Now Paypal's been added as the first option. Duh! I must have accidentally changed it. Now I'll have to buy something to test it out! Thanks for responding.
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Selling and Buying

chook62
Community Member

Again beware of jewellery sellers with cheap prices for 14K white gold.  They are changing their EBAY ID names and still selling the same old junk falsely stamped (use to be 10K white gold junk).  They often have a male name for their EBAY ID and then something like 'old wares' or something similar.  They reply to customers negative comments with nasty rude comments and always blame the customer if accused of jewellery being tested as JUNK.  REMEMBER  If it sound too cheap from these people - you know why. 

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Selling and Buying

@chook62 wrote:

Again beware of jewellery sellers with cheap prices for 14K white gold.  They are changing their EBAY ID names and still selling the same old junk falsely stamped (use to be 10K white gold junk).  They often have a male name for their EBAY ID and then something like 'old wares' or something similar.  They reply to customers negative comments with nasty rude comments and always blame the customer if accused of jewellery being tested as JUNK.  REMEMBER  If it sound too cheap from these people - you know why. 

What on earth has this got to do with the original post??????

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply