Sorry, you are not allowed to purchase this item

I tried to buy 20 of this sellers $1 HDMI cables in item number 281899926273 however the system would somehow only let me buy one.

So After I received my item I decided I still wanted to buy more however I am continuing to receive the same error message. I have emailed the seller however the response I received was "yes you are welcoming buy item" ??? I have emailed the seller multiple times over the past 2 weeks but I am still getting incoherent responses.

My reply from eBay support is pretty much the same "we see that you wanting buying one of the cable from seller" please using Buy it Now button"

Am I asking too much to expect a coherent/valid response from either my seller or eBay staff?

These are the times?

Sorry, you are not allowed to purchase this item

• This item is only available to buyers who have not purchased 1 or more items from this seller in the past 10 days.
Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Sorry, you are not allowed to purchase this item

Aldi brand spot on .  around $25 for a 10 metre  used and installed loads  no problems

Message 21 of 22
Latest reply

Re: Sorry, you are not allowed to purchase this item

There are some good ones around but when I posted that link as an example it was on special at around 50 which is a good price for that product. Cheers.

image host
Message 22 of 22
Latest reply