Sorry

sna-4293
Community Member

Hi I'd like to appologise for the rants posted here in the boards. Have a nice day. I will not do this again. I have learnt my lesson. I have had a rest for a few months and now back buying on a clean slate for 2022. I'm starting a fresh 2022 buying experience.

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Re: Sorry

@davewil1964 wrote:

Did you ever read the OP's posts that they are apologising for?

Of course not... they see a post from a buyer & rush in with tea & sympathy with no regard to any background.

Message 11 of 19
Latest reply

True. It would take time from his other concerns - like conspiracy theories. He has even admitted he doesn't read most of a thread before responding. The OP was full of conspiracy theories that related to their dead father, courier companies, Telstra and various other entities.

Has started back-sliding though. So it seems the apology was less than sincere and the promise was less than solid.

Message 12 of 19
Latest reply

He didn't apologise... he said "Id like to"

I've never understood why people say "I'd like to thank", "I'd Like to apologise"

FGS just go ahead and apologise or say thank you... rant over.

Message 13 of 19
Latest reply

She

Message 14 of 19
Latest reply

davewil, how beautifully Haggard is your post...

Message 15 of 19
Latest reply

Thank you, milady.

I can sometimes turn a phrase. Not often, but sometimes.

Message 16 of 19
Latest reply

Why apologise to the resident trolls?

Message 17 of 19
Latest reply

You included?

Message 18 of 19
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Since things keep getting a bit heated here, we're going to go ahead and lock this thread.  If you want to discuss this subject again, please create a new thread, but please remember the community guidelines when posting.

Thank you.

Message 19 of 19
Latest reply