Toilet Paper Profiteers

Shame on all the scum selling toilet paper on eBay. These scum are the ones stripping the supermarket shelfs bare depriving people of basic necessities and selling it on here for a profit.

If eBay actually gave a dame they should end all of these listings and that would fix the problem of shortage on supermarket shelfs as it would take away the main selling site for these scum.

Shame on eBay for allowing these listings.

Message 1 of 46
Latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

Toilet Paper Profiteers

How did you report them, as in which criteria did you select when you did it? I looked the other day and there wasn't really anything appropriate.
Message 31 of 46
Latest reply

Toilet Paper Profiteers

Report as fraudulent listings, Brer.

This might stop a few, or at least catch them.....hopefully.

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/im-going-to-come-after-you-peter-dutton-slams-panic-buying-...

Oh, and my large box of 48 loo rolls - bought at a normal price on ebay - just arrived.  

(Also not a prepper, but getting darn close)

Image result for daffy duck mine all mine

Message 32 of 46
Latest reply

Toilet Paper Profiteers

There are 2,000 more listings than when I looked last time (a couple of days ago?). That's 5,000 up to 7,000!
Message 33 of 46
Latest reply

Toilet Paper Profiteers

Bad luck for the people who buy stuff that's supposed to be in Australia and ends up coming from China.
Message 34 of 46
Latest reply

Toilet Paper Profiteers

This guy certainly seems crazy...

Mummified Toilet Paper - or is it Toilet Papered Mummy?

Message 35 of 46
Latest reply

Toilet Paper Profiteers

brerrabbit, there's a certain irony in that.

Toilet Paper was invented in China

Message 36 of 46
Latest reply

Toilet Paper Profiteers

almost made of gold.....

Message 37 of 46
Latest reply

Toilet Paper Profiteers

@brerrabbit585 wrote:
How did you report them, as in which criteria did you select when you did it? I looked the other day and there wasn't really anything appropriate.
In the drop down boxes Listing practices > Fraudulent listing activities > You suspect that a listing is

fraudulent.

Just ignore what it says underneath the box and click on the Submit report.

Just make certain you only report the profiteers that use the auction format as there are geneuine sellers

on there who use the BIN system although there are some now using the BIN system but their high prices for

single packs stand out.

Message 38 of 46
Latest reply

Toilet Paper Profiteers

Bad karma, dudes!

Message 39 of 46
Latest reply

Toilet Paper Profiteers

Yes, there is a "report item"  link on every auction.  It is as good as useless when it even works.  It is very ebay like in that it won't allow a full and proper report.  Just part of ebay's habit of concealing fraud in pursuit of profit.

Message 40 of 46
Latest reply