UNDERWOOD QLD... zzzzzzzzzzzz

mail sorting centre Underwood Qld must be asleep?

a whole pile of my parcels have been sitting there for 7 (one for 8 days) days according to my tracking numbers. whats up with underwood Qld sorting centre ?

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: UNDERWOOD QLD... zzzzzzzzzzzz

I agree....lots of problems with Qld mail 😞
Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

Sunshine West in Victoria is something of a "black hole" for items, too...

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

The automated sorting centres in Underwood, Chullora and as mentioned Sunshine West are well-known on these boards for being a nightmare sometimes for onward parcel delivery, and have been for the last couple of years or more.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Try living remotely. Takes 6 weeks for a letter to get to Brisbane. I'm only 2000km away.
Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

I don't mind if delivery is slow...as long as the goods arrive. Unfortunately, some don't, and it always seems to be the sellers' fault according to many buyers.

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

@wan303win wrote:

I don't mind if delivery is slow...as long as the goods arrive. Unfortunately, some don't, and it always seems to be the sellers' fault according to many buyers.

In all the years I've been buying on eBay I've only had 1 parcel not arrive, perhaps your problem is either where you live or the sellers you buy from.

just sayin'

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

according to my tracking via Australia post i have 2 parcels that have been sitting at underwood sorting centre for the last 8 days. normally only sits there for 2 to 3 days at the most. 😞

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

tracking shows my parcel has been sitting at underwood Qld since 18th july. today 27th july and still at underwood Qld.   is this really the way underwood Qld does business ? they need a shakeup or   AND a change in management..am i over reacting?

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

At least the ones from December last year must have moved.

What happened last time? I suspect you are overreacting.

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply