Unable to view product related to feedback.

When I read a sellers feedback from one of their previous buyers, I used to be able to click on any newer feedback and see the item the buyer purchased, along with price etc. Now for at least 4-5 weeks now all I get is a screen saying item details not able to load, if reloading the page doesn't work try again latter. I check feedback comments & try to follow it to the relevant product purchase for RND.

According to Ebay customer service, it's probably/is a problem at my end. Checking all software, apps, S21 Ultra 5G was upto date tried again with no luck. I was told to uninstall the ebay app & access Ebay via my browser & I should be able to see the product relating to any feedback. I'm happy with the convenience of the app. But am encountering more con's to using ebay lately. I feel it's a software glitch, like the inability to load watchlist a month or two ago. I would appreciate any info, or answer's for this slight road block. Cheers 

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Unable to view product related to feedback.

Normal process is to assess the add info, photos, details, location, rating, descriptions, price comparisons, check & research on other platforms, check for product feed back on the page or anywhere relative. Then sellers other item's, then feedback from the rating page. Occasionally there is direct relevant feedback at the bottom/under specific product, all taken with a grain of salt or two.

Message 11 of 21
Latest reply

Screenshot_20211216-001004_eBay.jpg

Message 12 of 21
Latest reply

@murrayautos wrote:

Screenshot_20211216-001004_eBay.jpg

No, I've never seen that screen, but then I only use my computer. Perhaps somebody will come in later to offer some advice. I'm fresh out of ideas, sorry.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 13 of 21
Latest reply

Much appreciated you input & chat as it's the most lucid, reasonable, practical, common sense dialogue I've had all day dealing with fastway/aramex for hours & hours on end with little to no response. Olight Australia with there awkwardly horrible sites as described by one there own customer service representatives & ebay saying this is the first they heard of this issue. When I went looking online for similar issues I found a couple, I latched on to the conversation 6-7 has ago.

The post/posts vanished from existence. I Then received messages saying I progressively been prompted in community standing and decided to try & post my first conversation. Here we are mate middle of the night (I'm in AU) chewing the fat, learning & Finding answers. Thank you & 👍🙂

Message 14 of 21
Latest reply

Appreciate, your, promoted, bloody auto correct seems to be a bit glithchy. It doesn't like that I spell it all out without the predictive txt. Because it doesn't seem to predict right sometimes.

Message 15 of 21
Latest reply

No worries, sorry I couldn't be of more help for you. There's a member that drops in now and then "eburton-lab" he/she might have some clues for you. They are in the US so they reply at odd times here in OZ.

"Predictive text" a PITA usually...................

Message 16 of 21
Latest reply

Got it. Through Samsung internet browser(Google) incognito mode, secret mode, VPN, Knox security, total av antivirus, it finally works as it normally does, but access through desktop format. Outside the box to work inside the box. Again cheers for the pointers, to steer me in the direction I needed 🙋‍♂️👍😂🙂

Message 17 of 21
Latest reply

Great that you got it sorted, well done.

Message 18 of 21
Latest reply

Cheers 🍻 Padi, have a great rest of the morning. Good night & safe travels 🤗

Message 19 of 21
Latest reply

Thanks Murray, you too - it's still 10.20 over here in SW WA!!!

Message 20 of 21
Latest reply