What do I do if the seller does not respond (for this case: before the delivery date)?

wook_9626
Community Member

Hello,

So I have a bought an item today, but before buying I asked the seller few questions 2 days ago (which is 2nd of Feb) before buying it just to make sure. I was worried that the item I want will run out of stock so I bought it today anyways but it's already been 2 days since I contacted him, no response at all from him and now I am worried if I'll even be able to receive my item to begin with.

I have googled and found out that you could possibly open up a case in the case that seller does not repond to the buyer, but only if you have not received the item after the delivery date. 

So in short, it's before the delivery date, but the seller does not respond to my messages and I have done the payment already, so I now am worried that my item will not arrive. What should I do in this case?? (forgot to mention that I have contacted him again yesterday but still no response)

I would appreciate any of your help or advice.

Cheers.

Message 1 of 15
Latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

Re: What do I do if the seller does not respond (for this case: before the delivery date)?

@4channel wrote:

And I knew that the seller was responding at the time of the op's last entry.  I just added something that has worked for me.

Nope, the OP never said anything about the seller responding - I guess you must have a reliable crystal ball to be able to state that as a fact.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 11 of 15
Latest reply

Re: What do I do if the seller does not respond (for this case: before the delivery date)?

@padi*0409 wrote:

@4channel wrote:

And I knew that the seller was responding at the time of the op's last entry.  I just added something that has worked for me.

Nope, the OP never said anything about the seller responding - I guess you must have a reliable crystal ball to be able to state that as a fact.

Steady on old son. It's a typo, I meant to say ..... "And I knew that the seller wasn't responding at the time of the op's last entry.  I just added something that has worked for me.

Spoiler

Haha, and do it surprise me that you've come along to put some icing on the flat cake left by the stawk?  Smiley Indifferent

Spoiler

Noooooooooooo .....     Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 15
Latest reply

@4channel wrote:

Steady on old son. It's a typo, I meant to say ..... "And I knew that the seller wasn'tresponding at the time of the op's last entry.  I just added something that has worked for me.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Then perhaps it's time you started proof-reading your posts before submitting them - there seem to be a lot of "typos" clouding other members impressions of your contributions.

Spoiler
                                                                             original.gif
Spoiler
..................just sayin'..................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 13 of 15
Latest reply

I think if you commit to selling then you should be communicating regardless! It's not the buyers issue the seller decides to go away or they don't have a connection. It's just etiquette to respond. Being the weekend is not a valid excuse nor having no internet. Don't sell if you can't communicate 

Message 14 of 15
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 15 of 15
Latest reply