What is the code for Spend $200 get a $50 voucher period?

Hi all,

I read the terms and condition for the Spend $200 get a $50 voucher period but I cant see the code that you need 

to type in to claim the voucher, does anyone know the code that you need to type in?

Kind regards,

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I don't think there is one - in the T&C's it just says:

To be eligible to receive the $50 eBay voucher, you must make a purchase of $200 or more and complete payment on eBay.com.au during the Offer Period (“Qualifying Purchase”).

http://pages2.ebay.com.au/Buyer_coupons/humpmonthsitewide

The first condition is "By using or attempting to use the redemption code for the voucher..." so it seems like there will be a code attached to the vouchers that are sent out (probably unique to each one), but in order to get the voucher you just have to spend $200+ (I won't guarantee it, as I only skimmed over the T&Cs, but if anyone else knows different hopefully they'll be along soon).

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

I believe you are right Digi.

There was a similar promotion late last year where the qualifying purchase was to spend $200 and have the item delivered to Woolworths/Big W.  There was no code on that purchase but there was a code on the voucher when it arrived.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Correct Dg & lyndal, that is how I interpret the promo.

image host
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

In regards to your questions, the terms of promotion indicate the $50 voucher may be used between the 8th July to 31 August. I am guessing the promotional code will be provided on 8th July.  This promotion is similiar to the "Myer" promotion held several months ago and the promotional code was provided on the starting date when it could be redeemed. I hope this information helps.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply