What is wrong with some sellers???

I thought the whole idea of being on ebay was to sell your stuff to anyone who wanted to buy - correct? Assuming you have good feedback and are a decent member of the community!
Since when did Aussie sellers turn into arrogant sellers like a lot of the US ebayers if you try to contact them and you're an 'outsider'. I have met some extremely nice Americans and have traded with many, but the majority won't even answer you if you're interested in buying their products.
Well, now it's happening over here. I contacted a seller about having an item she makes done up. These items are $50 and I would have thought that at this time of year everyone is looking for extra cash and sales. But even 4 days later she can't even be bothered to answer my message, but has time to keep listing her items.
Just plain bloody RUDE!
As a seller myself, I wouldn't bother to list on ebay if I didn't want to sell. My feedback is 100%, so there's no reason there to judge not to trade with me.
Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: What is wrong with some sellers???

Oh nark, you gotta love 'em...........

check my sig! LOL

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

Yeah, I have had other people not receive my messages before, but they also weren't found in my sent messages section either those times. I did check on that this time. The sent message is there, but I guess ebay still regularly has issues. 

I don't have any strikes, so my messages can't be blocked for any reason like that. 

And the question I asked wasn't covered in the listing and I'm also very particular in how I communicate with both buyers and sellers. I know a lot of people don't have much in the way of common courtesy these days, but it's disrespectful not to properly address someone when you're making contact.

Geez, messages coming through almost a month after they were sent is crazy. Ebay certainly has an issue that needs addressing!

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

customer service in general in Australia is horrific. I find many just do not care. Its like trying to get a tradie who advertises to actually show up & do work. Too many want something for nothing. Sorry its gone down hill here. I employ strategy I do to ebay as if shopping at mall - If I dont get waited on or treated like a customer I dont give the lazy rude bozos my business. 

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

What is wrong with people in general????

It is 8 years since this thread saw the light of day.

Please check dates before dragging up old threads . 

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply