Why doesn't eBay do anything?

I have seen item 222751062559 discussed on another board (the item is in the USA).

The item is a cheap souvenir doll from Japan that would probably cost less than 5 bucks, and the seller asks for USD 50,000.

The seller claims that it is a rare Candy Candy doll. It is not. Those who understand Japanese said that the package simply says "souvenir" or "gift".

The doll is a brunette while Candy was blonde.

The seller says that the package has never been opened, but somebody magnified the package and it is clear that the staples had been removed because you can clearly see the holes. It has since been restapled.

The seller says she needs the money to pay for her father's medical bills. Aren't there sites like GoFundMe for that?

Somebody reported the item saying that it is not Candy and the package is not new, and explaining why, but they did not do absolutely anything. I mean, it is possible that the item had been reported before because of the price, but this person didn't mention the price. This person mentioned that it was not new and that it was not Candy, but just a souvenir doll as indicated in Japanese on the package.

This is really weird....

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Why doesn't eBay do anything?

c_mount
Community Member

Mr eBay

1 DbOZJdOMIUC60NhlG7Gkgg.jpeg

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: Why doesn't eBay do anything?