Why is it that when I purchase an item and the money paid the seller will not leave any feedback?

I have been an eBay member since 2008 and am both a buyer and a seller. I have found that some sellers wait until the buyer enters feedback so as they can reciprocate. I don't feel that is fair for the buyer since he/she has done the right thing and paid for the purchase but if there is something wrong with the item or with the seller and the problem isn't resolved, the buyer's negative feedback to the seller could revert back. There was an instance with one of my sellers where after I had paid and received the item the seller was still waiting for me to leave feedback. When I left a neutral feedback and given my reason I got an attitude message and most probably a negative feedback.

Message 1 of 42
Latest reply
41 REPLIES 41

Why is it that when I purchase an item and the money paid the seller will not leave any feedback?

Personally, I'd prefer the printout of my feedback in a gold frame. .9999 gold of course! I don't want no lousy paperclip for my feedback. I want my visitors to be proud of my feedback and be jealous and think how lucky I am. Hopefully I'll get a nice red one soon, that way the colours can contrast each other. Call it a late Christmas decoration.

Message 41 of 42
Latest reply

One thing i love about mobile view, i cant see anyones feedback score, everyone is equal.
๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 42 of 42
Latest reply