Will not post to PO Box, but I am not using a PO Box but a Parcel Locker. Ebay needs to to recognise

Will not post to PO Box, but I am not using a PO Box but a Parcel Locker. Ebay needs to to recognise this as a legitamate address more secure than a street address. Because your not using a street address Ebay assumes your using a PO Box. It needs to differentuate between a parcel locker and a PO Box.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Will not post to PO Box, but I am not using a PO Box but a Parcel Locker. Ebay needs to to recog

if they wont deliver to a parcel locker they dont get my order buy elsewhere 

ask the question before u buy in my opinion a parcel locker will beat a street delivery anytime in terms of security very convenient can collect 24/7 stupid stupid sellers not wanting to send to a locker they rather use a super cheap courier like sendle who will leave on the doorstep in plain sight of anyone passing

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: Will not post to PO Box, but I am not using a PO Box but a Parcel Locker. Ebay needs to to recog

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply