Won item at auction seller now wants $260 more

Hi , Everyone 

I won the auction today on a chainsaw , I was very happy until I recieved 3 ebay messages from seller saying , i wont sell

at auction price. I did send a message back stating he should have canceeled the auction befor close, as he had no intention to sell it for less than his price, you guesed it still no answer. He is now wanting 260 dollars more for the item after auction.  Any advice on what to do next would be grateful

Thanks, M

Message 1 of 104
Latest reply
103 REPLIES 103

Re: Won item at auction seller now wants $260 more

hope it goes well for you

Message 91 of 104
Latest reply

You never know, you might make a new friend. Stranger things have happened! I've become quite good friends with a buyer. He still buys from me, but not on here. I'll send him a heap of photos of what I'm going to list that week, he picks what he wants and I send it to him. What he doesn't want gets listed on here. We talk on Facebook and also on the phone. I'm not trading off eBay because the stuff was never listed in the first place.

Message 92 of 104
Latest reply

hey cope i am glad you might give this bloke a few tips , but be careful not to mention the boards to him ,, i dont he would like to read all this things about him from people he has not heard from before mmmm

Message 93 of 104
Latest reply

@joethenuts wrote:

hey cope i am glad you might give this bloke a few tips , but be careful not to mention the boards to him ,, i dont he would like to read all this things about him from people he has not heard from before mmmm

Well joe that makes some sort of sense........................................not....................

Early on in this thread joe it was suggested that someone should alert the seller about this.    Did you do it ?     No I do not think so.

TBH, you do really need to think before you start allowing your fingers to attack your keyboard, and members.................."farks sake"

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 94 of 104
Latest reply

To be honest joe, I had a bit of respect for you a while back after I thought you had become a genuine part of this forum that helps members.

Sadly it appears I was disillusioned yet again.

Message 95 of 104
Latest reply

i dont know what your peoblem is ,and i dont care , if you think this is helping the seller, [what can i say ] please keepmyour lanquage down thank you.,

Message 96 of 104
Latest reply

Hello, everyone. This thread is getting a little off-topic. Could we please bring the discussion back on topic. Thanks!

Message 97 of 104
Latest reply

Just picked up a lawn mower. Woo hoo.......

Barely used, fantastic condition. Smiley Very Happy

He is new to ebay and english, as we all guessed. In fact he got his little daughter to list for him. Sweet.

I made a few suggestions but don't know if he really understood.

Padi, go easy on him when he realizes the tramp should have listed as pick up only.

I'm sure he would take a very reasonable price for it for anyone interested.

And I don't think he understands the rules of an auction here.

If it doesn't reach what he thinks is fair, he won't sell.

Unfortunately he will have more fees but with the lack of english I couldn't get him to understand.

image host
Message 98 of 104
Latest reply

Awwww that's lovely Kopes ...... "his little daughter listed for him" ........

Message 99 of 104
Latest reply

He must have seen the light Kopes, he's removed a couple of the non-pickup items, well done mate........

Spoiler
Will you be over soon to mow my lawns?  A slab of Carlsberg's on offer !!!!!!!

Message 100 of 104
Latest reply