advice bought 3 tops $31.00. Postage charge $34.00, all in one bag posted locally to m.e

I bought all three tops via best offer listings foolishly thought I could get combined postage as no where was stated in the listings that it was not an option, until I came to the checkout where the postage came to $34 I Had commited to buy so I  followed through thinking that once they had posted the clothing they would know what the final postage cost was and I would get a refund no such luck all the clothing arrived combined in one medium tough bag .Using the postage calculater it shows cost $16.09 while I have no problem paying a handeling charge $17.91 seems excessive

I contacted the seller to ask (nicely)if there was any chance of a postage discount 1wk later no response ,not sure what I can do but leave negative feedback any advice.  

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

advice bought 3 tops $31.00. Postage charge $34.00, all in one bag posted locally to m.e

Feedback was revised with a "Thanks" & "All resolved" so looks like OP got her refund.

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

I am not sure that the seller has enough feedback for three feedback revision requests (or even knows about them) so maybe ebay has been involved in some way

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

Perhaps they have another account with more feedback

Or they just got very lucky with an eBay rep who actually looked at the issue

The seller may have even seen this thread so knew to get eBay on it

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply