Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! False statement and description

I recently purchased a violin. Their website sells a violin, called Stentor Arcadia, but when I paid for it, and the seller contacted me saying that they are actually selling Stentor Elysia (which is one grade lower). The seller also claimed that the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Return Postage Costs

eturned and item and had it refunded so eBay has closed the issue However it cost me money to refund the item which wasnt covered What to do as eBay doesnt seem to have any way to deal with this and the seller has gone difficult If I cant find a way ...

Resolved! counterfeit air pods

I just purchased Apple air pods. After one day, I decided to change the ear tip to the smallest one. Firstly, I googled how to do this. The first one came off with a bit of force. The second one would not come off and as I pulled, the air pod broke i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Scam/ghost

Hi. Hope someone sees this post will be greatly appreciated. I got this film camera a month ago and the seller deleted the items and seems like I can't find it in the purchase history and do the return.Long story short: got this camera, have some pro...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bad communication & misleading info

Hi, I recently purchased a phone which was not described as it should, long story short, ebay went in his favour but I never gave up and appealed and it was reversed in my favour. My problem is I gave him a review, an honest one about misleading info...

Item delivered to wrong address. how to send screenshots of proof?

I put in a missing item inquiry in auspost website.couple days later they rang me saying that the address on the posted item is not the same as my address. I screenshotted the conversation and even got email of the transcript.i put in did not recieve...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Blackban Sendle as a Fraudster

Every time a vendor uses Sendle, I don't get the package. Sometimes I get a message to pick up the item at an out of the way agency. Sometimes not even that. I don't buy goods to have to pick them up from an address that isn't mine, and I know that t...

Faulty Item

Hi I purchased a hoverboard in November for my 10 year olds 'Santa' present. When he went to use it on Xmas day it was faulty. I contacted the seller on the 26th Dec and was given a method to try to reset the motherboard with no success. Recontacted ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Returns and GST

I am a buyer who has already had to pay GST on goods bought from overseas. Yep, annoying but that's the law. My issue is, what happens if I do not receive an item or I need to return it. Will the GST amount be returned to me by ebay? Will this happen...

• 53 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Name and Shame

I don't see the point of this whole Discussion Board. Supposedly it's for sharing our experiences with buying, selling etc. If you can't name the seller in a legitimate complaint

Item has not arrived

I bought an item using buy now and can't report item has not arrived, it asks me for email and password and because I have an account it asks me if i'm having password issues if I go in to my account I cant find the purchase or contact the seller or ...

Confused

Hi there can someone please help me understand a bit more better please I’ve tried to find my answer online but it’s just more confusing.I live in Australia and recently bought some very expensive items. From a seller based in Florida the seller is l...

• 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Can a seller change their shipping option

Hi, I messaged a seller about a listing they have which is a bidding.the shipping cost was over $150 dollars for me and I asked if there were any cheaper options they said that there were and I asked if they could update the listing for the newer shi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBay Keeping Unsent Item

Hi. I’ll try keep this short. I purchased a particular vintage (40 years old) Ni-Cd battery from overseas. It’s rare, very collectable and in new condition as this was, it is impossible to find another the same. This is not a dangerous Lipo battery. ...

• 79 replies
  • 0 Helpful