Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Faulty Item

Hi I purchased a hoverboard in November for my 10 year olds 'Santa' present. When he went to use it on Xmas day it was faulty. I contacted the seller on the 26th Dec and was given a method to try to reset the motherboard with no success. Recontacted ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Returns and GST

I am a buyer who has already had to pay GST on goods bought from overseas. Yep, annoying but that's the law. My issue is, what happens if I do not receive an item or I need to return it. Will the GST amount be returned to me by ebay? Will this happen...

• 53 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Name and Shame

I don't see the point of this whole Discussion Board. Supposedly it's for sharing our experiences with buying, selling etc. If you can't name the seller in a legitimate complaint

Item has not arrived

I bought an item using buy now and can't report item has not arrived, it asks me for email and password and because I have an account it asks me if i'm having password issues if I go in to my account I cant find the purchase or contact the seller or ...

Confused

Hi there can someone please help me understand a bit more better please I’ve tried to find my answer online but it’s just more confusing.I live in Australia and recently bought some very expensive items. From a seller based in Florida the seller is l...

• 9 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Can a seller change their shipping option

Hi, I messaged a seller about a listing they have which is a bidding.the shipping cost was over $150 dollars for me and I asked if there were any cheaper options they said that there were and I asked if they could update the listing for the newer shi...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBay Keeping Unsent Item

Hi. I’ll try keep this short. I purchased a particular vintage (40 years old) Ni-Cd battery from overseas. It’s rare, very collectable and in new condition as this was, it is impossible to find another the same. This is not a dangerous Lipo battery. ...

• 79 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Return/money back policy if you organise your own courier

I have recently decided to purchase an old computer for my collection. The seller claims he has packed the item well. We have both agreed that I would organise the courier (E-Go) from my end, interstate, with the pickup location from his work to the ...

EBAY BECOME " MENACE" IN 2024

Order #:05-11029- 86119.I purchased 2 PACKAGES Each Package 6 Tubes) only received 1 package 6 in a package).The post packages have weight STAMPED ON it.,Ebay BECOME MENACE. Don't look, don't read, and Favour Seller and not refund the other packages ...

Not possible to lodge an item not received case??

I've been waiting 2 months for a very small, flat paper item to arrive from Canada. I paid CN$20 for the postage. I want to lodge an 'item not received' case but the automated eBay page says 'your item may still be on the way and is not scheduled to ...

Constant rude interactions with sellers nowadays on eBay?

Normally I don't get angry messages on eBay. I used to have an account a while back and have been shopping here for 10+ years But recently Ive had one seller in particular that was extremely rude and I'm not exactly sure why. I'm not trying to name n...

RE: MY ORDER

Good morning I placed an order on 28 December for Pure Authentic Siberian Golden Mountains Shilajit and I have not received it. According to the information I have, the order Number is 16-10976-07843 and is being delivered by Australia Post and signa...