Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Lots of spam after placing orders

Hi all. Recently I have bought a number of items on ebay and now my inbox and junk filter have around 20 - 30 spam emails per day. This never use to happen. Is ebay selling my email address or supporting such practices? Kind regards

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong goods and seller won’t give me my money back

Hi , in November I bought a boat cover for a 17-18ft boat but when I received it it wasn’t the size advertised at the quality so I sent it back . I’ve got confirmation that it has been received their end via Australia post but they are beating around...

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Bid canceller

Seller lists items for auction at $1 start and then cancels if price doesn't go high enough. Done to me on six different listings. Poor form.

• 20 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Estimated delivery date at purchase different to feedback delivery date

I have noticed recently that the estimated delivery dates at purchase no longer come close to the actural delivery dates and feedback page delivery date making the item arrive "on time" but totally different (ie a week) to what was on the purchase co...

BUYER BEWARE

I purchased an item on eBay but when the item arrived it was not working. I contacted the seller, they wanted me to upload a video of what happened when I tried to use the item so I did this and waited for a reply. The seller stated that the item was...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! EBAY GLOBAL SHIPPING PROGRAM

For every customer who has dealt with Pitney Bowes Corporate delivery company called Global Shipping Program . The first important thing one must know is that Global Shipping Problems sorry Program has nothing to do with eBay PERIOD. This company pay...

SELLER DID NOT POST AS ADVERTISED IN THE LISTING.

Recently I purchased an item from a seller. The seller advertised the postal Method as being Australia Post. The seller then went and sent the item via another delivery service other than Australia Post. I waited over a week for the item. In the end,...

• 55 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Seller said she uploaded a fake tracking number.

Hello, I have purchased last week a tablet from apparently a Chinese brand but the seller appears to be their only Australian eBay store. Yesterday, seller said this item will take another week to get here, and she would upload a fake tracking number...

• 107 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBay iOS app full item description window size.

Hi, recently I noticed on the iOS app that the full item description is displayed in a much smaller window. Is this by design? Is there a setting to choose between this and the old layout? If the full description window size is not selectable I belie...

Is It 18 or Isn't It a 48volt Impact Cordless Drill

Listings of the bla bla Kit 48V CORDLESS DRILL + 2 BATTERY HEAVY DUTY IMPACT DRIVER BRUSHLESS HAMMER CASE KIT. I bought, I expected, I not get. What I got was something that looks like all the images and video clips, but not with the sellers item's s...

s22 Ultra fake samsung mobile phone

Has anyone bought this phone and had any problems please 5.72 Inch 4G Unlocked Smartphone for Android 12 4GB 64GB Dual SIM CellPhone

s-l500.jpg
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! On leaving feedback as a buyer

Hi, I'm a buyer. So far I've been leaving feedback far more than I do on Amazon (in the form of item reviews), but what's the deal with leaving honest negative or neutral feedback when things don't go well, to warn other buyers? Sellers jump all over...

seller not refunding an item they couldn't supply

I recently purchased an item off what appears to be a seller in NSW,after a few days I received a message stating their carrier (lists both Australia Post and an unnamed courier service) will not deliver to my Sunshine Coast address .this is on the c...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful