Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

HAT TRICK

I would just like to make mention that i have had some sort of a problem with each of my last three purchases. The first showed a picture that wasn't correct with the item I bought and the seller gave me a partial refund to compensate me. The second ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Defective USB drives

Hello,I purchased 3 faulty USB sticks . Despite multiple attempts, USB sticks remain faulty.Shop promised replacements, but upon visiting today, they're out of stock. Trust in owner shattered. Won't shop there again.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do I report a fraud seller?

I bought a Galaxy S6 and the seller sent me an empty envelop. Luckily I did not sign the parcel and took a photo instead.Then the seller said his wife made a mistake and he would send me the phone next day. But no response since then. I found that se...

• 16 replies
  • 3 Helpful

What is going on with Australia Post?

When purchasing items the last stop before receiving them was Chullora then onto my local depotbut now the parcel has ended up at East Wagga Wagga.Has anyone else noticed this is happening to their parcels.My parcel has now gone way past my town and ...

• 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Possible illegal GST charges.

Hello,I recently made some purchases and was sent an invoice by the seller. Upon attempting to pay on eBay, I encountered an unexpected request for additional GST payment on low-value imports. The provided link led to eBay's 'Paying tax on eBay purch...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Vendor won't send me a return postage label for a defective item

I bought an item which is defective. Vendor offered me a refund of 30% and I can keep the faulty item. I refused and lodged a return request through eBay. The vendor is supposed to send me a return label. Vendor has refused to send a return label and...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to contact ebay??!!??!!??

I have purcahsed an item that wasleft unattended after delivery and disappeared.I have requested the seller to help and the only thing he came up with was to escalate this to ebay.So I did and now I'm stuck in a process where I have to post back an i...

Delivery information misleading

So disappointed that I chose a product based on the fact that delivery was quoted as 27 Dec but once I checked out it said 3 JanMy advice is do not trust this information if your choice depends on it

Seller warranty vs ebay/paypal policy vs ACL

Hi all, I purchased an alternator about 10 months ago and it failed early January. I contacted the seller for a warranty replacement and they tell me they can provide one at a discounted price and I asked them "why do I need to pay for it??" and thei...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Received the wrong item

Hi all, I received the wrong item just now, after checking their feedback I saw they did the same to someone else (same item ) just now and won't let them send it back for a refund.I have contacted the seller and I am just wondering if I get the same...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dania

 Hi how are you you sent email I have to pay I am baught something from eBay and I didn’t pay yet but I didn’t selling anything what the invoice  

IMG_4744.png IMG_4745.png
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful