Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

paying for item

I have been trying to pay for an item but the whizkids at ebay will not let me do payment,the seller and myself have spent two days trying to sort it out, ebay as usual no help at all, the seller even cancelled the original sale and relisted but same...

returns Parcel Point or Aust Post drop off

So i want to return an item & the seller has agreed via msg, i booked it into a Parcel Point place as per ebay instructions but i booked the wrong place thats too far away soI want to change it. I did drop into a newsagents nearby that is a parcel po...

Ebay support is non-existent

Seriously the support here is a joke. Simple misunderstanding with a seller - item not paid.NO WAY to pay from the noticeNO WAY to contact support What a load of **bleep**. Contacted seller, purchased the item again at sellers suggestion. Seller happ...

goods not arrived

I have just managed to reactivate my Ebay account but unfortunately when I last made a purchase on Ebay I used the casual once only option and have no way to follow up goods which have not arrived. Purchase was on 22nd January this year.How can I cha...

misleading origin of sender

I bought an small item on the 21st March and the only reason that i selected the seller(as all the prices were basically similar) was that they lived in an Australian suburb that was basically about 10km from where i live.The reason being that I thou...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Undelivered Goods

Received a message on the 1st April that the tweezers I had ordered were now delivered this is not true so I am still waiting. It was item No 383715638619 Order No18-06613-90398. Could you please assist me to get the tweezers I have paid for I will r...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Anyway to remove buying limt ?

Ebay at it again no real money back guarantee no real world wide no real lowest auction prices. now they tell me ive bidded on too many items just received this error never not paid for one item dont have any cancellation requests .anyway to remove t...

Resolved! Refusal to send mother of pearl knives

Every time i try to bid on a pocket knife with mother of pearl handles im told it cant be sent to Australia because of customs restrictions. Absolutely ridiculous ive bought at least 6 knives with m.o.p. handles in the past before this g.s.p. **bleep...

• 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ebay Broken up into many sub sites?

Why cant we just see all of ebays listings on one website ?even if you select world wide certain items only appear on .com .co.uk .de etc if it really was a world wide search why do i have to log into like 4 websites just to check all the listings ev...

Confirming authenticity of an item.

I am wanting to purchase a swarovski crystal from Ebay.Have requested more pictures from seller on x2 occasions.This request has been repeatedly ignored, which leads me to possibly believe the item is fake And also a possible scam, how do I contact e...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fed up with last second bids

I getting outbid 4 seconds before the end of an auction, when there has been no other prior bids. These bids are made by anonymous bidders, obviously professionals as they have 30 or so going at the same time. It's no fun any more - eBay must be losi...

• 66 replies
  • 4 Helpful

seller who has neither refunded nor sent a replacement item

I purchased an LED bulb. This LED bulb was similar in colour (Orange) to the item I purchased previously from same seller so I asked if I can exchange it for a different colour bulb (Blue). Seller asked me return the item and he/she will send me the ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful