Cool Down Period On Sending 4th Offer?

Hi all,

A seller declined my final offer. When can I send another round of 3 offers again?

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@non_living wrote:

I am only $10 off the seller’s previous offer. I want to now match the seller’s final offer. Besides the point of that, when can I send another offer?

when/if the listing ends and is re-listed 

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Why not just send a reasonable offer - the amount you are willing to pay - in the first instance.

Message 2 of 16
Latest reply

I am only $10 off the seller’s previous offer. I want to now match the seller’s final offer. Besides the point of that, when can I send another offer?

Message 3 of 16
Latest reply

@non_living wrote:

when/if the listing ends and is re-listed 

Message 4 of 16
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

Sorry, but if you'd sent me 3 lowball offers, I'd have blocked you after the third.

So no more offers from you.

Imagine if there were 10 others a day like you.

Sellers don't have endless patience to be dealing with this sh*#

Message 5 of 16
Latest reply

I’m interested to know when and where I ‘lowballed’ the seller. Is $10 off the seller’s final offer just that? Your opinion is highly irrelevant to the question too. My main resolution was that I wanted to match the seller’s final offer—it’s called negotiating and fair pricing IMO. Your viewpoint is welcome, however your negativity and rant belongs elsewhere, thanks.

Message 6 of 16
Latest reply

You sent the seller 3 offers - all rejected

So, lowballing  the seller is pretty clear

You say you wanted to match the seller's 'final offer'  but yet your original post asked when you can send 'another round of three offers'

imastawka's post is neither irrelevant nor off topic, and you are not a mod so you do not get to dictate who posts what

A fairer price for you , clearly not to the seller 

Whom you could have asked from the get go what price they will be willing to accept 

Message 7 of 16
Latest reply

3 rejected offers make it a non sale for the seller.

You are a 'sometimes' seller.

Would you consider taking 3 unacceptable offers on your items?

Message 8 of 16
Latest reply

My problem here on my end is lack of context, so my apologies. My offers were in reflection with the market, condition and items included in the sale. I made a reasonable offer as the item does not include all things ideally required for my retrofit. I compromised to now match the seller’s final offer. 

Your problem is the way you approach a thread with misunderstanding. I asked when I can send another ‘3 rounds of offers’ as that is what eBay generically provides for all sales that allows the user to utilise. I then wanted to send an offer to match the seller’s final offer. 

Irrelevant to my question - yes.

Helpful - not really.

Message 9 of 16
Latest reply

Taking in circumstances, maybe. If I need an item sold ASAP then I may need to compromise.

I don’t confine all of my sales through eBay. Sometimes seller title is now in your opinion. 

Message 10 of 16
Latest reply