Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Shonky sellers

I asked a seller to do up an invoice for some items as I couldnt check them out normally answer was certainly (no word from them yet).Wanted an item of another seller as its listing was about to end and asked if they were going to relist it answer wa...

Item not as described. Partially filled. only 3/4 of container/Tube

Hello All What I am supposed do if the seller is not responding. Your opinion is much appreciated. Seller sent me partially filled cosmetics/ partially used. I bpout SKii UV protection from Cosmetics-Now-Australia. Please see photos attached. Y Hello...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australia Post in meltdown.

I have never had any trouble with AP always receive within 2-3 days here on the Gold Coast. Since April 8th taking on ave. 2 weeks. Chased one up yesterday posted from Cairns, found in Chullora. Rang AP they told me it is there to get scanned? you th...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Overseas refund or replacement

I purchased a couple of electronic devices from China through a ebay seller and they both failed within a short time of me receiving them, They have done nothing but give me a run around and i have asked for replacements or a refund but they keep pro...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage from UK

It's now over 4 weeks since seller posted item from Cheshire, UK. There is no tracking information from what I can see.I contacted seller last week to enquire if they could follow it up their end and have not received a reply.I've ordered from UK in ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Am I getting scammed?

So I made a deal with a guy with no rating to buy new keyboard but it seems my old keyboard is working again so I cancel my purchase with him. I ve already messaged him to cancel the purchase and he said something like it will be delivered within 2-1...

Leaving negative feedback

Yesterday I left negative feeback for a seller. This morning I looked to see if they had responded and it had been removed., like I had never left it. I did'nt recieve any message from Ebay telling me it was removed or why.I left negative feedback be...

Seller rage ?

I usually get annoyed when sellers don't read a message & questions carefully & I have to send more messages (feeling like a nag) to get the answers I need Tonight took the cakeI have been researching bromeliads & want to make a bulk purchase. All th...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

payment with credit card

I have 2 ebay accounts/user names.only one has paypal set up but I have a e bay voucher for the other account ...if I use the voucher code for that account can I just pay once off with a credit card or would I have to go through all the drama of link...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful