Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bogus Suppliers operating on Ebay

I recently tried to buy a watch on Ebay. Ebay administration even sent a email saying "Did you like your watch?" But the watch was never sent and it never was going to be sent!The company were obviously going to keep my US$466.79 unless I chased the ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why was my negative feedback removed?

A few weeks ago I purchased a video game from an overseas seller who is quite highly-rated and has had a lot of well-reviewed transactions on Ebay. Since they were so reputable, I thought it would be a safe purchase as usual. What actually ended up h...

• 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ebay using bait-and-switch tactics as well as refusing to honor contracts? (Not seller, EBAY itself)

Hi All, I've had two incidents within the last week that I've noticed, which I know with certainty ebay is behind - and I'm questioning whether others have had the same experience. 1) I bought some items from overseas and ebay encouraged ( as they st...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I instigated a complaint against a seller and then cancelled it as the seller had said they reposted

I instigated a complaint against a seller and then cancelled it as the seller had said they reposted the iten when in fact they have not and have no intention of replacing/reposting or refunding.Now I cannot for the life of me find anywhere to re ope...

Postage pricing

I have a question regarding a postage price being very very high for an item that is compact. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/143840753859?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=705-154756-20017-0&ssspo=2QKKdSm_Qve&sssrc=2047675&ssuid=NQKyg9wTTlO&var=443056426254&widget...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers not posting to PO Boxes

Why doesnt Ebay warn buyers a seller will not post to a PO box?You only find out AFTER you have agreed to buy the item then you have to fight to get order cancelled. The listing should clearly state that the seller doesnt post to PO Boxes as it is a ...

• 48 replies
  • 8 Helpful

False Advertizement

A couple of months ago I purchased a LS/RC B6 2.4G RC Bait Boat , with remote control fishing finder ship w/3 battery AU .Upon receiving this product I found I had been sent a cheap rc boat , with nowhere to attach a line , so I attached a clip and w...

Seller won't reply to Warranty Query/Claim

Hi All. What do you do?? I have emailed the seller 4 times about an item that has broken down and is repairable under warranty. Not one reply (even though they are always quick to reply when they want to be paid). There website has no phone number. E...

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sellers scalping on Today's $2 Remembrance Coin Release

I just wanted to find out what equates to scalping, and can it be applied to coin sales.There are people on Ebay selling the 2022 Remembrance $2 Poppy Coin for $100 to $200 over retail price. Most of us at time of writing this are still waiting in qu...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment made but record of payment does not exist any more

Hi folks... A long winded question but one which I have failed to find an answer to. I made a purchase a long while ago (2020, possibly June/July) for an item which has since become faulty (BV dash cam) and I am trying in vain to locate a receipt, of...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful