Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Toys

Hello,I'm going to buy Jellycat toys but I'm not Shure which toy is best for kids.Can anyone help me to choose a best Jellycat toy?Thanks

Return case closed with no information

I ordered a dock for my laptop (24 Jan 2023).According to the seller's page, it was compatible with my model. I sent photos showing proof of incompatibility with my return request (31 Jan Return started).Seller hasn't changed incorrect details on pag...

Received wrong item, what do I do now?

I bought an item on eBay. I promptly paid and waited 10 days for it to arrive from the UK. It was the wrong item, and it was from the UK. It was the only item I was expecting. Upon notifying the seller and sending an image of the parcel, they apoligi...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Item never received / Refunded and item turns up a month later. What do I do?

Hello, a month ago nearlly around this time I purchased an item from a seller located in the same state as me and it was *estimated that the item I purchased would arrive the next week (I purchased on a Wednesday in June, item said it wasn't going to...

• 41 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Refunded items now arrived. Should I have contacted seller or just return items ASAP?

Brought 4 items from same seller back in September. Items didn't arrive by due delivery date. Gave it a week (due to COVID) then opened a case wondering where my items were. Seller originally asked me to wait a bit longer assuring me that my items ha...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

International Transaction Fee appearing on Credit Card when buying from AU Seller

Purchased a single item from an Australian Seller only to find a 5.1% International transaction fee on my credit card. Called NAB (my CC provider) they advised the seller's account was in China and the monies requested was in their currency. I found ...

• 13 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Buyers who dont pay and waste your time

I recently had a buyer who changed her mind after winning the item, and chose not to pay. What is the point, of selling on ebay if buyers can commit, and then just decide to change thier mind? What a waste of time and energy. And the said buyer is li...

Missing parcel. Seller won’t provide any help to find it and eBay sided with seller??? Help!

I have an item that has not arrived. I requested tracking info and was told the seller did not have this as 30 days had passed. Furthermore that, since 30 days was up, they were not obligated to keep tracking details and took no responsibility from t...

Aramex Couriers

Is there any way ebay can be petitioned to discontinue the option for sellers to use this truly shocking excuse for a courier company?Almost 7 thousand 1 star reviews on Google and the stories are all the same.Failed delivery attempts and no calling ...

• 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Fraudulent Seller

I've purchased 9 handmade items and they are currently in transit. Before purchasing I went to the trouble of asking the seller if the items were identical to their pictures and was assured that they would be. Last night I went onto a social media pl...

What can I do about a seller who has blocked me from paying

A seller opened an unpaid item case against me for 2 books without contacting me first. I have until 20 June 2019 to pay. I contacted her and I apologised and told her I want to complete the transaction. She replied with a rude email. After trying to...

Items no show.

In December 2022 I purchased some shirts. I paid and was given a tracking number. The parcel was a no show. Contacted the seller and they sent 2nd pkg and I was given a 2nd tracking number. Again no show. Now I've been trying to contact the seller an...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful